South African Tour of India 2010

Gurjot95

National Board President
You weakest team? Wow, Cricket fans over react about injuries, a weakest side would need at least 6-7 players out.
Gambhir- No need to explain about Batsman of the year
Zaheer- Our most important and key bowler. Only Good bowler we have in team
Yuvraj- His recent form in ODI's is outstanding. No need to show his proof
Harbhajan- Partnership breaker and best spin bowler in India Lineup nuff said.

Friend863 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

^^ What do you mean by that?
I mean you have said what I wanted.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Gambhir- No need to explain about Batsman of the year
Zaheer- Our most important and key bowler. Only Good bowler we have in team
Yuvraj- His recent form in ODI's is outstanding. No need to show his proof
Harbhajan- Partnership breaker and best spin bowler in India Lineup nuff said.

Friend863 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I mean you have said what I wanted.

It's still four players, most sports people don't even notice when four players are missing, I understand that it weakens you team but weakest team is an overstatement, teams should generally build around always having a few players missing and India showed that they have enough deapth.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i am glad he did this against a top team, or else, as usual, people will blame the low ranked bowling attack

this man just broke every other record. i bet he knew he was gonna get it today.

Gurjot95

National Board President
It's still four players, most sports people don't even notice when four players are missing, I understand that it weakens you team but weakest team is an overstatement, teams should generally build around always having a few players missing and India showed that they have enough deapth.
I said because India has never miss their 4 key players so that was their weakest team. I agreed that missing 4 players doesn't count as weakest team tough :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
400 runs behind them they act like tigers. Wonder if it was just 300.

Keep wondering. Thats what you're good at. While we do well, you keep wondering on how it would be had it been worser. When we are not doing well, all those facepalms come out so naturally. Its just not easy to satisfy certain people no matter what. I guess certain people dont want to be satisfied at all.

Wonder what are you now going to write in paragraphs to defend yourself and your ideas.

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

I said because India has never miss their 4 key players so that was their weakest team. I agreed that missing 4 players doesn't count as weakest team tough :)

Happy that we won inspite of missing those players. Lets celebrate this hard and irritate all those anti-India people (including those who have put on the garb of being the true 'critics' of the team actually when all they are doing is being NEGATIVE)

age of the fall

International Cricketer
flip YEAH !!! flip YEAH !!!!!
WOOHOOO!!! TENDULKAR YOU BEAUTY>.....I LOVE YOU !!!

LEGEND !! ABSOLUTE LEGEND !!

TO ALL WHO QUESTIONED TENDULKAR........UP YOURS !!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:happy:happy:banana2:banana2

Surprised and glad to see only one cooment like this. Brilliant work from Sachin there, I can't think of a man who deserved it more then Tendulkar.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Keep wondering. Thats what you're good at. While we do well, you keep wondering on how it would be had it been worser. When we are not doing well, all those facepalms come out so naturally. Its just not easy to satisfy certain people no matter what. I guess certain people dont want to be satisfied at all.

Wonder what are you now going to write in paragraphs to defend yourself and your ideas.

I hardly write more than 2-3 lines. :facepalm

Sreesanth = 7 RPO
Nehra = 7.5 RPO

If these are figures of great ODI bowler then keep dreaming. They got wickets as batsman were under pressure to score at high rate from ball1. Thereis no shame in admitting you have worst bowling line up in world. Don't have to go around boasting about something which is not true.

One game here and there will not chnage my mind about these bowlers. Its like waiting for Afridi who blasted fastest 100 every time he goes to bat.

Garson007

Club Cricketer
The RSA ODI side is so broken.

Garson007 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

We have one good ODI bowler in Langeveldt and that's about it. We can't drop our tail enders though, because they're more in form with the bat than our top batsmen. :facepalm

irottev

School Cricketer
Well done Tendulkar, I picked him to be the first and he delivered. It takes class to score 200, a lot of class. What a batsmen.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I don't think SA need to sweat too much about this. They are missing smith, and duminy, who is a very ODI player is in horrendous form. The longterm is the world cup and SA are probably better positioned than india for that with a good crop of young players coming through.

Anyway, the best ever ODI batsman played his best ever innings, there is not that much you can do about that really.

Params7

International Cricketer
Worst bowling attack in world with best batting attack in world. India is all balanced out :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread