Story South Africa's Tour of England

Wealey

ICC Board Member
IMG_8460.JPG

England (Me) v South Africa

3 ODI's
3 T20's
4 Test Matches

This has all the ingredients to be an exciting tour. I'm going to document every match and include highlight packages.

First two One Day Internationals have been played and they didn't disappoint!!

@Dutch fancy supplying some music!?
@blockerdave nothing wrong with the AI!

1st ODI

IMG_8461.JPG

De Kock and Amla century stand set up Duminy and Miller fireworks at the end!!

What a start to the series and what a treat for the crowd. South Africa were explosive in the opening powerplay as De Knock and Amla flayed them to all parts.

England at no point in the innings had any control as South Aftica racked up an imposing total and stamped their intentions on the series from the start.

England in reply never really threatened with constant wickets always halting their progress and South Africa take an early 1-0 lead in the series!

2nd ODI

IMG_8462.JPG

De Kock heroics overshadows Buttler ton as South Africa wrap up the series with 1 to play!

England struck early twice to reduce South Africa to 22/2 and at that stage they looked in command before the heroes of the first ODI were at it again building a steady 100 stand. They played risk free cricket and were no worries about slipping behind the rate.

The perfect platform was laid down for and explosive onslaught at the end!

I have tried everything in these two ODI's and have been beaten in both!

Highlights of the back end of South Africa's chase:

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hmm, thats interesting. Ive played on pro, veteran and legend difficulty, hard and hardest bowling difficulty and the AI dont play that well[DOUBLEPOST=1495981316][/DOUBLEPOST]Admittedly, i am using high rated bowlers (mcgrath, lee, warne) however the batters are equally skilled (tendulkar, laxman, sehwag)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Hmm, thats interesting. Ive played on pro, veteran and legend difficulty, hard and hardest bowling difficulty and the AI dont play that well[DOUBLEPOST=1495981316][/DOUBLEPOST]Admittedly, i am using high rated bowlers (mcgrath, lee, warne) however the batters are equally skilled (tendulkar, laxman, sehwag)

Genuinely, there's no smokescreen to this, I'm just going to document every game. With highlights from the third ODI onwards.

I'm not using any special fields or restarting the game. The AI genuinely batting beautifully. Going to crack on with the third ODI now.

I'm going to keep the AI on pro for the whole of the tour even the tests. Just to get an idea of what they like over all the formats.

Them being on Pro was an accident.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@WealeyH no no i didnt think you were hiding anything, i just dont know why they cant bat like that for me. Maybe its the pitch and conditions, not sure

Wealey

ICC Board Member
3rd ODI
South Africa's Innings

De Kock and Duminy finally fail, but Du Plessis and De Villiers come to the party.

South Africa continue their fine form with the bat on a great deck at the Oval. England have it all to do in order to restore some pride going into the T20's.

@zimrahil maybe both ;)

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do you play , are you taking control over all 11 players of your team?
Can we take control of 1 player and play in tour mode , like we do in career mode or do we have bat & bow for all the 11 players in our team?

Users who are viewing this thread