Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
well the start of these matches arent far away so why not start the chat forum now: here is a fixture list for the matches played

1st ODI - Nagpur 25 Oct

2nd ODI - Mohali (D/N)
28 Oct

3rd ODI - Jaipur
31 Oct

4th ODI - Pune
3 Nov

5th ODI - Ahmedabad (D/N)
6 Nov

6th ODI - Rajkot
9 Nov

7th ODI - Baroda
12 Nov

1st Test - tbc
2 - 6 Dec

2nd Test - tbc
10 - 14 Dec

3rd Test - tbc
18 - 22 Dec

7 odi's , 3 test

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just watch out! Sachin will return back to prime form and thrash the Lankans esp. Murali!

satishmania

International Coach
my squad 4 tests wud be: dravid(C), kumble, sachin, laxman, kaif, balaji, pathan, nehra(if fit),harbhajan,gambhir, sehwag,yuvraj, balaji, dhoni(wk),murali kartik..
dinesh karthik shud not b selected..neither shud ganguly n agarkar

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
satishmania said:
my squad 4 tests wud be: dravid(C), kumble, sachin, laxman, kaif, balaji, pathan, nehra(if fit),harbhajan,gambhir, sehwag,yuvraj, balaji, dhoni(wk),murali kartik..
dinesh karthik shud not b selected..neither shud ganguly n agarkar

where is kumble? kumble is still very much fit for the test matches!!! he is out most reliable bowler in tests!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
satishmania said:
cant u read?u blind?kumble is rite there!

my message wasnt rude for you to reply in this way! it was my mistake for sure!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
of course, i agree! in fact, i feel he should finish his career in grace by opting out of the team!

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Sri lanka will win easily despite the fact that tendulkar is back,nothing will be changed as far as I am concern,Same old Indian team and same old losing,

satishmania

International Coach
no ind will somehow crawl, weep n win d tests but will lose ODI series

saisrini80 said:
of course, i agree! in fact, i feel he should finish his career in grace by opting out of the team!
ya i agree..hes turned into a psycho..did u c d way he got out after he scored century against Zim?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
fardin said:
Sri lanka will win easily despite the fact that tendulkar is back,nothing will be changed as far as I am concern,Same old Indian team and same old losing,

I know its your opinion but how badly I want the team to throw s**t on your face by proving you wrong?? I know I dont have any arguments on my side but still I am an optimistic person and I would remain to be!

just when the team is down (and never out!), people find it very convenient to pound on their wounds! The team will definitely heal their wounds and would be back roaring!

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
saisrini80 said:
I know its your opinion but how badly I want the team to throw s**t on your face by proving you wrong?? I know I dont have any arguments on my side but still I am an optimistic person and I would remain to be!

just when the team is down (and never out!), people find it very convenient to pound on their wounds! The team will definitely heal their wounds and would be back roaring!

Team India is not anymore the team that they were,They were having problems facing Zimbabwean bowlers imagine how they would face the likes of murli and vaas?

India will lose in both forms of the game againts Sri lanka,

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
fardin said:
Team India is not anymore the team that they were,They were having problems facing Zimbabwean bowlers imagine how they would face the likes of murli and vaas?

India will lose in both forms of the game againts Sri lanka,

So you agree that Zimbabwe is a poor attack!

I dont want to waste my time arguing with a guy like you!

Form is temporary! Talent is permanent and India has loads of talent!

Users who are viewing this thread