Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
saisrini80 said:
Though not much shown by the team in the part of celebrations, I am sure they will be celebrating this victory for some time considering that they leave for Pakistan only in June!
You mean January?

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Truly, the thrid match was won by Indian bowlers both by the ball and the bat. Laxman scored a hundred but all the rest of the batsmen struggled.

Pathan, agarkar, Kumble, and Bhajji bowled excellently but it was their batting that turned the tables. All the bowlers seem to have said "Heck! If these great world-class batsmen cannot put runs on the board for us to bowl, lets score the runs ourselves".

I think if the opposition was any other team than SL (barring Zim, Bangladesh), then they would not have let the Indian tailenders score so many runs.

I am not taking anything away from India here but spelling a bit of caution for the Indian batsmen before they go to Pakistan.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
^ Very true. Add to that the fact that Sri Lanka were missing one of their biggest strike bowlers--Chaminda Vaas. Although it was a nice victory to enjoy, we definitely need to work out the chinks in the top/middle-order. That was the gist of Sehwag's conversation with Arun Lal at the presentation ceremony--batting was still not ironed out.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Great win for India!!! Sri Lankan got destroyed in both ODI and Test. Bala bala......

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
OH Yes i was right about the man of the match and man of the series..
Man of the match: Harbhajan Singh
Man of the series: Anil Kumble

Users who are viewing this thread