Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dhoni said:
This is what Dilshan said, "The difference is the ball. We are used to the Kookaburra, not this. That is a big difference. With the SG, they take advantage."
Does it matter which ball you use? I don't think so! All the balls are same, right? Are they?

No! The balls are different from each other. The SG balls have pronounced seam whearas the Kokaburra doesnt have that much pronounced seam!

But that cant be used as an excuse by a player from one of the top international sides? The team has to adapt to any diverse conditions including change of balls!

Sachin_007 said:
:cheers Yes India are probably gonna win the match :happy , but who's gonna be the man of the series? :onpc

IRFAN PATHAN

Runs : 202
50's : 2
Wk : 7

I think he is the top contender for the Man of the series and of course, Anil Kumble also is another top contender!

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
kodos said:
Each ball is different. For instance the Kookaburra balls are not as hard as the Duke balls that are used in England and will not reverse swing as much. The commentators said during the Ashes and after the Ashes said that the Aussies were not use to the Duke ball because of its capapbility of produce reverse swing.
The SG balls used in India are almost the same as the dukes ball .

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kumble or Pathan. I would go for Pathan because those two important knocks apart from some early wickets. Kumble is also a tough choice.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
3 more wickets for a 2-0 series win! Kumble getting Maharoof LBW!

Bandara can bat! If either of Mubarak and Bandara get out, the rest are no problem! Can see an early win! Would like to get more sleep today! C'mon India! Finish it early

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Oh god! No fight at all! Crumbling fast! Jehan Mubarak comsumed by Harbhajan!

Two more wickets! I wish Dravid receives the trophy instead of Sehwag! He deserves to lift the trophy instead of Sehwag! But Sehwag has also done well in this match!

Hats off to the Indian team! And esp. to Greg Chappell!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
One more wicket away from a win! Murali bowled by Bhajji!

This is finishing quite fast! Quite unexpected for me! I thought Mubarak, Maharoof and Bandara might prolong it till the second session!

Users who are viewing this thread