Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its all over! Yeaayyyy... India No.2 team in the ICC Test Rankings!

What a win! A very happy moment! Sehwag starts off his first test as captain with a win! He has a 100% captaincy record in both tests and ODI's.

A great performance from Jumbo (Kumble!). 5 wickets! What a stand out performer! He and Harbhajan Singh ran riot! Bhajji 10 wickets in the match! Superb! Superb!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GREG CHAPPELL

You've now given us lot of hopes for the future!

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sri Lanka all out, 92.3 overs 249

Kumble 5 wickets
Bhajji 3 wickets

That was quick! :clap

India - 2nd Best Test Team in the world :happy Watch out Australia we are coming for number 1 :)

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Big_Boss said:
Sri Lanka all out, 92.3 overs 249

Kumble 5 wickets
Bhajji 3 wickets

That was quick! :clap

India - 2nd Best Test Team in the world :happy Watch out Australia we are coming for number 1 :)

No. 1 is a long time from now but if India can keep this form for couple of seasons, we'll be there for sure.

I think man of the match should go to H. Singh and MoS to kumble.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
At least we`ll be No.2 for a brief period .
No.1 is a long long way away as England have found out.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
I really wish i saw the presentations...i'm sure it'll be a jubilant Indian team. I hope they keep to continue this winning habit!

I would like to see India winning, regularly, in England, Australia and even WI. That is what is necessary when you aim to become the no.1 team.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Man of Match : Harbhajan Singh

Man of Series : Anil Kumble

Great moment for Kumble! 100th test match, great performance, 7 wickets!

cricket_lover said:
I really wish i saw the presentations...i'm sure it'll be a jubilant Indian team. I hope they keep to continue this winning habit!

Though not much shown by the team in the part of celebrations, I am sure they will be celebrating this victory for some time considering that they leave for Pakistan only in June!

Should be a very sweet Christmas and New Year Eve celebrations for India as a whole!

kodos

International Coach
How come people start congratulating Chappel now but earlier when Ganguly wasn't selected people wanted him out and call for his sacking.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
kodos said:
How come people start congratulating Chappel now but earlier when Ganguly wasn't selected people wanted him out and call for his sacking.

The only person who has congragulated Chappell after this win is myself and I never wanted Greg Chappell sacked when ganguly wasnt selected! I felt sad for Ganguly but that doesnt mean I wanted Chappell sacked!

I feel whatever Chappell has done so far has been very good. He has played his part in revitalising this team and have brought them back on the right track! This team moved off their tracks after the Pakistan tour in 2004. Now they look to be rightfull back!

kodos

International Coach
Yeah Chappel has done well to revive this team again. Hopefully the good performances continue and continue to show fight against England and possibly even to Australia in the future.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Wohoo yeah India now hit the spot Number 2 rank in the world. What a great performance by Kumble and Bhajjan. That's was real quick less than 8 overs bowled today I guess so. Congratz to Greg Chappel and all the others players who have performed. I'm very glad hope we can keep it up like this in Pakistan series.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
kodos said:
Yeah Chappel has done well to revive this team again. Hopefully the good performances continue and continue to show fight against England and possibly even to Australia in the future.

well...India have always fought well, against England and Australia.

The next two series will be very interesting, facing pakistan and england.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Man of the series could also have been Pathan for allround performence
Bowling
Wickets:7
Average:26.00
Batting
Runs:202
Average:40.40

He's the higher run getter in this series for India.

BUT

Kumble's bowling was fantastic
Wickets:20 !!
Average:18.70

Users who are viewing this thread