Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I was really surprised not to see a thread for this. I'm on mobile, so I'll update this post with the fixtures later.

It's good to see some Test cricket, after 3 months of T20 overdose. Should be a walk in the park for England. I've read a lot of good stuff about Kusal Mendis, so I'm excited to see him bat. I'll keep a really close eye on this series, as Pakistan are touring next.

bigred

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was really surprised not to see a thread for this. I'm on mobile, so I'll update this post with the fixtures later.

It's good to see some Test cricket, after 3 months of T20 overdose. Should be a walk in the park for England. I've read a lot of good stuff about Kusal Mendis, so I'm excited to see him bat. I'll keep a really close eye on this series, as Pakistan are touring next.

What have you heard about Mendis? His FC stats are awful. Very rare for a guy to be picked for his national side with those figures.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Rayr27

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
England have slipped from 49/0 to 51/3. Summer's officially here folks! :facepalm

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sort of interested in the lack of interest in this thread/series- are people watching/following it?

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've been checking it on Cricinfo. Guttered that Vince didn't score runs but Hales' innings was very important for him and England...

D

Dutch

Headingly, cloudy, damp, Anderson, Broad and Finn.......like going for a blind date with Jack the Ripper ....

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Well that was an incredible day. I think Boycott called it early on TMS that SL would have to follow on...but I don't think anyone else thought that would actually happen. Anyone know what the lowest test score that produced a follow-on is? 99 didn't look like much of an ask...but the batsmen, with the exception of YJB, seem to be struggling here.

C Boomer

Club Captain
Well that was an incredible day. I think Boycott called it early on TMS that SL would have to follow on...but I don't think anyone else thought that would actually happen. Anyone know what the lowest test score that produced a follow-on is? 99 didn't look like much of an ask...but the batsmen, with the exception of YJB, seem to be struggling here.

I did !

bigred

Club Captain
If Stokes is out, my team for Durham would be:

1. Cook
2. Hales
3. Borthwick/Malan
4. Root
5. Vince
6. Bairstow
7. Ali
8. Plunkett
9. Broad
10. Finn
11. Anderson

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I feel for Sri Lanka but they can't move past Sangakkara and Jayawardene and that's why they're struggling. Their bowling is decent but they don't have enough good batsmen. I like Silva and I think he will be good if they allow him a solid run. Mendis looked shaky but he obviously has potential. Chandimal is definantly the golden boy of the batting line up and I think he'll score runs this series. I never rated Mathews but he averages over 50 and I've gained a lot of respect for him but he won't win games if he uses the senior players retirements as an excuse. All they need is 1 or 2 more decent batsmen and I think they would do alright...

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Went down largely as I expected although I thought England would bat better. Asian teams just can't hang on foreign conditions, especially in a post Waqar/Wasim world. England will eat up Sri Lanka and then Pakistan if conditions and pitches remain the same.

Users who are viewing this thread