Sri Lanka tour of West Indies - 2021

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Okay so a few thoughts about the Test so far - and much less in-depth than Qpee's:
  • West Indies vs Sri Lanka is one of my favourite Test series to watch; they're two flawed teams, but flawed in different ways and that makes for a compelling contest.
  • Suranga Lakmal is a phenomenally underrated bowler, and also one of my favourite seamers to watch. He just has the sort of action that looks effortless.
  • Kyle Mayers might not be a long-term Test number four - the jury's out at the moment - but he certainly makes Test batting look exciting again.
  • Josh Da Silva looks like he's got a really good temperament.
  • RAHKEEEEEEEM. Seriously, why was he batting below Alzarri?
  • I'm kind of getting weirdly invested in John Campbell's Test career. It's like when you have a player on Cricket Captain who's not any good but you just inexplicably like so you keep picking them anyway - usually an opener, keeper or all-rounder. The epitome of that is when I had an Australia save on an old game and Joe Burns took 22 Tests to make his first fifty; by about match 10, he was the first name on my teamsheet.
I'm looking forward to Day Three

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've always had respect for Lakmal, he is a miracle worker and an absolutely selfless pacer on those lifeless pitches back at home. Probably is the Sri Lankan version of Ishant Sharma too now that I think about it.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Another day of Test cricket over. This match isn't going to turn any heads and make people drop what they're doing to tune in, but it's intriguing in its own way.

Again, I didn't see any play until around tea. Happens due to work and whatnot, but I did get caught up quickly enough.

Didn't take very long for Sri Lanka to wrap up the innings. Like I said, Gabriel isn't going to do a thing with the bat, so once they got Cornwall it wasn't much longer for the West Indies' batting effort. Still, Cornwall's innings yesterday was something to be lauded. Going forward from this match, he will want to prove that this wasn't just a one-time event. And he has the ability. Didn't see how he got out, but seems to have been a really good delivery from what I read on Cricinfo. Still, this hopefully isn't the last good batting score we'll see from him. If he can manage to average around 25 with the bat, that will put him in excellent stead for making his spot in the team permanent.

Roach continues to do superbly against left-handers. Karunaratne got out playing away from his body, and as I mentioned in a pervious post, that's when bad things happen as a batsman. Roach does manage to keep that line outside off and then take it away from the left-handers. Not an easy thing to do. And he can also bring it back in, as Thirimanne saw. Another loose drive from him after what was up until then an excellent innings. He doesn't offer much chances, but just like in the first innings, he suffers from the rare lapse in concentration. It was almost the same shot both times. But that was some movement off the pitch from Roach. Thirimanne probably didn't expect such exaggerated movement at all. At the moment, if you're a left-hander in world cricket, you'd be well-advised to fear Kemar Roach.

Before that though, it was all Sri Lanka. Fernando (the batting one, not the bowler), and Thirimanne took all the wind out of the West Indies' sails. They were looking quite flat in the field. Giving the ball to Mayers was pretty much a gamble on Brathwaite's part. But it's a gamble that worked immediately. Legcutter, outside edge, Fernando gone. A few minutes later it was the same. Legcutter, outside edge, Chandimal gone. In his short spell he continued bowling a good line for the most part, which is good to see. He's a decent bowler, definitely not a frontline seamer, but no average part-timer either. Ian Bishop on commentary said it best - if you can get him to bowl maybe 10 overs a day that would be more than useful. If he can chip in with a wicket in those 10 overs, even better. His primary role in the team is as a batsman, and he should never lose sight of that. But his bowling shouldn't be neglected either.

As for the rest of the bowlers...hmm. Holder didn't look like he did in the first innings. There was just that something missing today. Gabriel has bowled a lot better than in the first innings. He isn't totally there yet, but he's improving. Way more accurate today, and his speed was good. He didn't look as winded as he was on the first day as well. The only way he'll get back to full fitness is by bowling more, and there's a marked improvement in each spell. I won't be able to see him bowl with the new ball tomorrow, but he might just be reaching that point during that spell. Joseph has not had a Test match to write home about. He hasn't really done anything bad, but he hasn't really done anything special either. At the moment he's just making up the numbers, and not doing a thing worth talking about. He has to step it up tomorrow when he gets a chance, because there is the very real possibility that he won't play in the next match if he continues to just get the ball down to the other end without doing a thing of note. And I hated typing that, because I like Joseph a lot and I think he has a lot of talent.

Nissanka and de Silva have built a solid partnership thus far. Going into Day 4, they will want to extend that partnership as far as possible. They'll be facing the new ball, which is tailor-made for Nissanka since he opens at FC level. The pitch will probably be at its best for batting around midmorning tomorrow, and they'll want to both be there to take advantage of it. That's not to say that there isn't anything there for the bowlers. There is help for both the seamers and...well, Cornwall. But it won't happen unless they put the ball in the right areas.

Who won today? You'd have to give that decision to Sri Lanka. They got the last two wickets cheaply and then built a massive partnership after the loss of an early wicket. They were in control of the first two sessions by far. The West Indies fought back after tea, getting three quick wickets, including the two well-set batsmen. But Nissanka and de Silva stuck in there and they are both looking very solid. With those two and then Dickwella to come, they'll want to have at least a 250-run lead before they can start breathing easier. A lead of 300 runs can potentially win the game, because despite the pitch flattening out and might be good for batting early on tomorrow, it's going to deteriorate after that. You won't see much uneven bounce or anything, but the footmarks will be there for the spinners and every now and then the ball will do something funny for the seamers. The West Indies, on the other hand, won't go in feeling totally dejected, because they had a decent final session that started to turn things around a little. They have the new ball available, and they should look to take it from the start of play tomorrow. This is a Sri Lankan team with a long tail. Two quick wickets and that tail is exposed, at least from one end. That's what they should be thinking about. I'd give the new ball to Roach and Holder and let them bowl on the fuller side of a good length.

Hopefully by the time I get home tomorrow I'll be seeing the West Indies batting. But Sri Lanka won't want that. They'll want to bat at least into the last session tomorrow. 330 with half a session and an entire day to go will tempt the home team, but they're going to have to score at a relatively good clip to get there. And that will bring chances. A chase like what happened in Bangladesh doesn't happen all the time.

Like I said, this match isn't turning any heads, but it's definitely intriguing. Can still go either way, although right now Sri Lanka are just about ahead. Early wickets tomorrow will change that. Both teams can go a long way to controlling the outcome of the game by how they play the first session. Disciplined bowling will be the key for the West Indies. For Sri Lanka, it's about seeing off the new ball while pushing that target score further upward.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sorry to say at this point both teams should have their test status removed. So many issues with both teams....too many!

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry to say at this point both teams should have their test status removed. So many issues with both teams....too many!
This has to be troll bait, so I won't act outraged and instead point out you'd have to remove Ireland, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Pakistan too all of whom have less points on the test rankings table.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This has to be troll bait, so I won't act outraged and instead point out you'd have to remove Ireland, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Pakistan too all of whom have less points on the test rankings table.

SA and Pakistan are ranked higher than WI and SL. I wouldnt come outright and say Zim/Afg/Bang should be removed as I have not had a chance to peruse their present team, been out of the sport for close to two years. I would say however that giving Bangladesh, Afg and Ireland test status to start with was a wrong decision.

Also just because I post an unpopular opinion means I am baiting if youre that insecure hit the ignore button now, cuz thats how I roll.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Another day of Test cricket over. This match isn't going to turn any heads and make people drop what they're doing to tune in, but it's intriguing in its own way.

Again, I didn't see any play until around tea. Happens due to work and whatnot, but I did get caught up quickly enough.

Didn't take very long for Sri Lanka to wrap up the innings. Like I said, Gabriel isn't going to do a thing with the bat, so once they got Cornwall it wasn't much longer for the West Indies' batting effort. Still, Cornwall's innings yesterday was something to be lauded. Going forward from this match, he will want to prove that this wasn't just a one-time event. And he has the ability. Didn't see how he got out, but seems to have been a really good delivery from what I read on Cricinfo. Still, this hopefully isn't the last good batting score we'll see from him. If he can manage to average around 25 with the bat, that will put him in excellent stead for making his spot in the team permanent.

Roach continues to do superbly against left-handers. Karunaratne got out playing away from his body, and as I mentioned in a pervious post, that's when bad things happen as a batsman. Roach does manage to keep that line outside off and then take it away from the left-handers. Not an easy thing to do. And he can also bring it back in, as Thirimanne saw. Another loose drive from him after what was up until then an excellent innings. He doesn't offer much chances, but just like in the first innings, he suffers from the rare lapse in concentration. It was almost the same shot both times. But that was some movement off the pitch from Roach. Thirimanne probably didn't expect such exaggerated movement at all. At the moment, if you're a left-hander in world cricket, you'd be well-advised to fear Kemar Roach.

Before that though, it was all Sri Lanka. Fernando (the batting one, not the bowler), and Thirimanne took all the wind out of the West Indies' sails. They were looking quite flat in the field. Giving the ball to Mayers was pretty much a gamble on Brathwaite's part. But it's a gamble that worked immediately. Legcutter, outside edge, Fernando gone. A few minutes later it was the same. Legcutter, outside edge, Chandimal gone. In his short spell he continued bowling a good line for the most part, which is good to see. He's a decent bowler, definitely not a frontline seamer, but no average part-timer either. Ian Bishop on commentary said it best - if you can get him to bowl maybe 10 overs a day that would be more than useful. If he can chip in with a wicket in those 10 overs, even better. His primary role in the team is as a batsman, and he should never lose sight of that. But his bowling shouldn't be neglected either.

As for the rest of the bowlers...hmm. Holder didn't look like he did in the first innings. There was just that something missing today. Gabriel has bowled a lot better than in the first innings. He isn't totally there yet, but he's improving. Way more accurate today, and his speed was good. He didn't look as winded as he was on the first day as well. The only way he'll get back to full fitness is by bowling more, and there's a marked improvement in each spell. I won't be able to see him bowl with the new ball tomorrow, but he might just be reaching that point during that spell. Joseph has not had a Test match to write home about. He hasn't really done anything bad, but he hasn't really done anything special either. At the moment he's just making up the numbers, and not doing a thing worth talking about. He has to step it up tomorrow when he gets a chance, because there is the very real possibility that he won't play in the next match if he continues to just get the ball down to the other end without doing a thing of note. And I hated typing that, because I like Joseph a lot and I think he has a lot of talent.

Nissanka and de Silva have built a solid partnership thus far. Going into Day 4, they will want to extend that partnership as far as possible. They'll be facing the new ball, which is tailor-made for Nissanka since he opens at FC level. The pitch will probably be at its best for batting around midmorning tomorrow, and they'll want to both be there to take advantage of it. That's not to say that there isn't anything there for the bowlers. There is help for both the seamers and...well, Cornwall. But it won't happen unless they put the ball in the right areas.

Who won today? You'd have to give that decision to Sri Lanka. They got the last two wickets cheaply and then built a massive partnership after the loss of an early wicket. They were in control of the first two sessions by far. The West Indies fought back after tea, getting three quick wickets, including the two well-set batsmen. But Nissanka and de Silva stuck in there and they are both looking very solid. With those two and then Dickwella to come, they'll want to have at least a 250-run lead before they can start breathing easier. A lead of 300 runs can potentially win the game, because despite the pitch flattening out and might be good for batting early on tomorrow, it's going to deteriorate after that. You won't see much uneven bounce or anything, but the footmarks will be there for the spinners and every now and then the ball will do something funny for the seamers. The West Indies, on the other hand, won't go in feeling totally dejected, because they had a decent final session that started to turn things around a little. They have the new ball available, and they should look to take it from the start of play tomorrow. This is a Sri Lankan team with a long tail. Two quick wickets and that tail is exposed, at least from one end. That's what they should be thinking about. I'd give the new ball to Roach and Holder and let them bowl on the fuller side of a good length.

Hopefully by the time I get home tomorrow I'll be seeing the West Indies batting. But Sri Lanka won't want that. They'll want to bat at least into the last session tomorrow. 330 with half a session and an entire day to go will tempt the home team, but they're going to have to score at a relatively good clip to get there. And that will bring chances. A chase like what happened in Bangladesh doesn't happen all the time.

Like I said, this match isn't turning any heads, but it's definitely intriguing. Can still go either way, although right now Sri Lanka are just about ahead. Early wickets tomorrow will change that. Both teams can go a long way to controlling the outcome of the game by how they play the first session. Disciplined bowling will be the key for the West Indies. For Sri Lanka, it's about seeing off the new ball while pushing that target score further upward.
Why has Kemar Roach dropped off his pace so much? Is it due to injuries overtime? He had pretty good control at 145kph consistently. The only fastbowler that hearken back to the great WI bowlers of the past.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Instead of having the status removed and making sure cricket goes back 10 years, ICC does need a promotion and relegation system. Top 6 in Group A, bottom 6 in Group B. Each team in Group A plays other team twice home and away. Same thing for Group B. Once the cycle ends, bottom 2 teams in Group A relegates to Group B and top 2 teams in Group B promotes to Group A.

Also while the cycle is on, have Group A team play any one of Group B team once home and away. So a total of 12 series per side.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Instead of having the status removed and making sure cricket goes back 10 years, ICC does need a promotion and relegation system. Top 6 in Group A, bottom 6 in Group B. Each team in Group A plays other team twice home and away. Same thing for Group B. Once the cycle ends, bottom 2 teams in Group A relegates to Group B and top 2 teams in Group B promotes to Group A.

Also while the cycle is on, have Group A team play any one of Group B team once home and away. So a total of 12 series per side.
Yes this is the best idea. Fully agree.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes this is the best idea. Fully agree.
Or even one better.

Bottom 2 teams and Top 2 teams from Group A and B respectively play each other. Whoever has the most points gets a promotion and other relegates. It will make watching other teams more interesting. Imagine, India playing so bad that now they are ranked 5th and play West Indies or Sri Lanka or Bangladesh to survive Group A. Would be fun.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Or even one better.

Bottom 2 teams and Top 2 teams from Group A and B respectively play each other. Whoever has the most points gets a promotion and other relegates. It will make watching other teams more interesting. Imagine, India playing so bad that now they are ranked 5th and play West Indies or Sri Lanka or Bangladesh to survive Group A. Would be fun.
I used to think promotion and relegation would be good. But I think it would accelerate the demise of test cricket and cement it as a contest between 6 teams.

Talent would drain from these countries - particularly West Indies. It's been hard enough for them to keep hold of players since franchise cricket became the prime way to make money. Why would they choose second rate test cricket over other more lucrative opportunities?

With the loss of TV money from not playing the top sides they'd struggle to actually stage the fixtures.

I think two groups is a good idea but with the teams split evenly and with room allowed to play other series.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I used to think promotion and relegation would be good. But I think it would accelerate the demise of test cricket and cement it as a contest between 6 teams.

Talent would drain from these countries - particularly West Indies. It's been hard enough for them to keep hold of players since franchise cricket became the prime way to make money. Why would they choose second rate test cricket over other more lucrative opportunities?

With the loss of TV money from not playing the top sides they'd struggle to actually stage the fixtures.

I think two groups is a good idea but with the teams split evenly and with room allowed to play other series.
^This.

A county like system with relegation and promotion could be counter intuitive to making cricket a more globalized sport. Having a two team division system could practically divide international teams, making the strong teams stronger in terms of competitiveness and make the weaker teams weaker and not giving their talent a chance to play the top teams. Pretty much could destroy the incentive of playing international cricket in the first place for young players, which is to play against the best in the world. A team like Zimbabwe always make an effort to play stronger teams due to their financial situation, like Pakistan. If that lifeline isn't available, their cricket could slowly just die away with their players going Kolpak or lucrative T20 leagues.

A two-team division systems sounds exciting for the consumers but not the cricketers or their board themselves.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
It makes total sense on paper to have a two-tier system, but as said before, in real life it just won't turn out well. The current Test championship format also comes with some issues, namely that each team doesn't play each other team, there's a wide variation in the number of matches per series and also the quality of cricket played, and the pandemic causing postponement/cancellation of some series, although that last part wasn't anyone's fault.

While I believe the championship experiment to be a good idea in theory, it does need some tweaking. I don't agree with a two-tier system, even with other series happening. A top-tier nation will probably rest their better players if they play a tier-two nation since there won't be any points up for grabs. Even if they play a full-strength team, suppose they lose the series? What's going to happen then? The tier-two cricket board would argue (and not without merit) that they beat a tier-one team and that at least deserves some points somewhere. It's going to lead to a lot of controversy.

Then apart from the whole championship thing, there's still the Test rankings, which are still a thing and despite the top half being unchanged I believe, the lower half does have some swaps. I think the West Indies are higher on the championship table than Sri Lanka, but we're a lower ranked team overall. Something like that. So what matters? Going up the rankings, or going up in the championship table?

Again, makes total sense on paper. Definitely sounds sensible. But it will be a bitch in the real world.

I'm not of the opinion that any team should be removed from their current Test status. But I'd like to see the lower-ranked teams play more Test cricket. Or even FC international cricket, if they are concerned about being routed by higher-ranked full-strength teams. "A" team tours would fix that, however I'm not saying to add "A" teams to the rankings at all.

Anyways, back to this match.

Roach had an ankle injury some years ago that took away from his pace. He started working on line and length bowling after that, and he's been bowling superbly for the past couple of years. Good to see.

Right now, Sri Lanka are definitely ahead of the game. They have a sizeable total and a disciplined bowling attack. They can afford to keep aggressive fields and actively try to get the batsmen out. I think they might end up winning this one. That's not to say that the chance of the West Indies winning is gone. The carrot is there for them. They'll have to score just over 100 runs a session on average. That's definitely doable without a lot of risk, but it will take some excellent batting to sustain that sort of run rate over the course of the entire day. They'll remember that chase of 395, most of which was scored on Day 5 as well. It's the sort of target that will set up a really good finish to the match. I don't see them digging their feet in and blocking out the day for a draw. I expect them to go for the win, at least early on. If they lose a few wickets though, that's when things might get defensive. Sri Lanka shouldn't let up on the pressure if that's the case. They need to take 9 wickets to win the match, and they shouldn't want to settle for a draw by any means.

Nissanka batted superbly for what would be a memorable debut century for him. Dickwella fell so short of his. He deserved three figures, he batted really well. But again with Roach and the left-handers. Can't say much more about that. Good to see Cornwall among the wickets, he's been bowling well all game and even though the intent was clear that the tail were trying to go for any runs they could get in order to push the target score up, he deserved his two wickets. He's also on a hat-trick the next time he comes on to bowl, just as a little factoid which will probably be brought up.

Sri Lanka don't need to do anything special. Lakmal, Fernando, and Chameera have all looked excellent all match and they've been very disciplined. Strangely enough, their spinners haven't really seemed all that threatening. I think the game rests on those three seamers. The pitch remains good for batting, but as I said last night, today would have been the best day for that. Tomorrow will see the ball coming on nicely, but maybe not as good as today.

As for the West Indies, big partnerships will be key. This isn't a case of a guy getting a big score - they need more than just one player to step up and score big. And get those big scores rather quickly. They'll have to have a run rate of at least 4 throughout the entire day. That's not an easy ask, it's actually higher than the rate they needed for that Bangladesh chase. I don't think it will stop them from trying, at least early on. What they have to do is take it one session at a time. Try to get about 80-90 runs in the first session without losing any wickets. Push hard in the second session, leaving maybe 120 to get in the final session with, say 5 or 6 wickets in hand...that's doable. But it's a hard ask. If they succeed, it will go down as another excellent final innings chase for them in the space of a couple of months.

I'll tell you though. While I'd be over the moon if that happens, I admit it's unlikely. I think Sri Lanka will win this one, but not without some fight from the home team.

Aislabie

Ireland
Okay so the first thing I want to say is that I'm made up for Pathum Nissanka. He's had to grind and be unreasonably excellent for an unreasonably long time, and to instantly prove he belongs is great

Aislabie

Ireland
The second thing is that Test cricket should look far more in the direction of international rugby if it wants inspiration on how to structure itself and be commercially successful.

So of course, there are major bilateral series that are commercially too good for the boards themselves to turn down. Those are the obvious three:
  • :aus: :eng: The Ashes
  • :aus: :ind: The Border Gavaskar Trophy
  • :eng: :ind: The Pataudi Trophy (is that the one with another name when it's played in India?)
Those series just have to happen, but by implementing them into a World Test Championship pathway (more on that later) it might be possible to have at least some of the money from them go into the ICC's pockets to grow the game. (Again, just kidding - we know the ICC won't do that. But imagine...)

Beyond that, there needs to be a switch to a more tournament-based structure for Test cricket.

The Six Nations
:eng: England* (5 home Tests)
:ire: Ireland (3 home Tests)
:ned: Netherlands (3 home Tests)
:sco: Scotland (3 home Tests)
??? Tourist 1 (1 neutral game against other touring team)
??? Tourist 2 (1 neutral game against other touring team)

That's a nice, simple tournament and it more or less schedules itself quite nicely. You will also notice a bit of a theme here of including more Test nations; it's certainly one I'd be looking to do more often. Each team plays five games in a round robin format.

The Open Test Championship
:aus: Australia
:nzf: New Zealand
:png: Papua New Guinea
:saf: South Africa
:wi: West Indies*
:zim: Zimbabwe
??? Tourist 1
??? Tourist 2
Tournament would likely be held in one geographic region at a time - Oceania, Africa, Americas

This one would be two groups of four, leading into a finals stage when the teams from each group play off for their final finishing positions (e.g. Group A third place plays against Group B third place for fifth and sixth overall). This time, each team plays four games in the tournament.

The Asian Test Championship
:afg: Afghanistan
:ban: Bangladesh
:ind: India
:pak: Pakistan
:sri: Sri Lanka
??? Qualifiers

The simplest of all the tournaments really - the Asian Test Championship is exactly that. The whole India-Pakistan thing could be a bit messy though, but if they could get over playing each other in a tournament setting like this one it could be a start.

The Intercontinental Cup
:hkg: Hong Kong
:ire: Ireland
:ned: Netherlands
:png: Papua New Guinea
:sco: Scotland
:usa: United States
:uae: United Arab Emirates
:zim: Zimbabwe
and probably some more

Yeah, the Intercontinental Cup comes back from the dead. In this case though, it becomes the World Test Championship qualifying tournament, with somewhere between eight and sixteen nations playing off for the last two spots at the World Test Championship.

Now, I asterisked a couple of teams here, because I'd love to see England and Wales both put forward Test teams, even if we're not presently in the middle of a golden age of Welsh cricketing talent. Same goes for the West Indian islands; although I do recognise the difficulties of say Grenada trying to stay relevant, the thought of seeing a Barbados vs Ireland Test just gets me going somehow.

As for the World Test Championship, one place would go to the host nation and nine more would go to the top-ranked Test teams over the preceding three years. The remaining two places go to the top two Intercontinental Cup sides. The World Test Championship is then contested over four groups of three, with a semi-final and final.

There would also be a four-year cycle of Majors that in my head looks something like:
Year 1Year 2Year 3
January-AprilBorder-GavaskarThe AshesOpen Championship
May-AugustSix NationsPataudi TrophyThe Ashes
September-DecemberAsian Test ChampionshipBorder-GavaskarPataudi Trophy

Then Year 4 contains the Intercontinental Cup and the World Test Championship Finals. I've written out how points would work and stuff in a previous post, but I can't really be arsed with that tonight. It's not like my utopian alternate reality of a tournament-based Test calendar catering for 20 or more Test nations, but imagine if it did.

Users who are viewing this thread