Sri Lanka v South Africa

S

sonic

this match is due to start today and will be autoplayed unless somebody would like to play as either team

R

Rangeela

Ill Play I will be south africa
And I shall auto play the srilanka's inning
thx

I will email you the scorecards by monday
and anything else do I require?
thx

S

sonic

rangeela all i need is the scorecard, batting stats and bowling figures of each team from each innings so I can keep the records, thanks :up:

please use the saved game below to begin the series.

R

Rangeela

thx mate
I am going to use the field patch version 3.0
if its okay with u ?

R

Rangeela

and tell me about the pitch or I decide that my self....thx

S

sonic

rangeela, use the pitches which the computer selects...please could you use the new field patch please, its much better and I'd prefer that to be used by everyone.

S

sonic

Rangeela, one more thing...please remember to autoplay the computers innings by "session" and NOT "end of innings"....this is to ensure that play does not go over the 3 day allocation, if you understand me

thank you!

S

sonic

hopefully rangeela will see ur post undertaker, I expect he's still playing his pakistan innings against sachida :sw:
rangeela, please see undertakers request on the previous page if you read this! :killa:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 7 2003, 10:30 AM
hey i'll be srilanka.......is it late rangeelaa...?
no its not late undertaker..I havent started the match yet
ok so I will play this inning and post the scrrenshots and email you the save game file..........

hey sonic,
The rulkes states that you must use the new ctm files ... so I beleive I have to use the new ones from killa site right?

ps: I have started making the site for the test championship...hopefully it will be done within a week for you
thx

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 8 2003, 01:03 PM
hey sonic,
The rulkes states that you must use the new ctm files ... so I beleive I have to use the new ones from killa site right?
the rules state that players can use whatever ctm files they like as long as they don't use retired players or include eccentric bowling averages which can have an effect on the bearing of the match, you don't necessarily have to use the ones me and lisle did

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 8 2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 8 2003, 01:03 PM
hey sonic,
the rules state that players can use whatever ctm files they like as long as they don't use retired players or include eccentric bowling averages which can have an effect on the bearing of the match, you don't necessarily have to use the ones me and lisle did
:up:

R

Rangeela

Undertaker .. I would need the ctm file to start my inning
you can email me or attach it here
thx

Users who are viewing this thread