Sri Lanka v South Africa

S

sonic

Originally posted by vetts@Jun 10 2003, 05:39 PM
No one wants to see a draw! Just go for it undertaker!! Smash it to every boundary. Make a game of it.
Well, I wouldn't quite say "smash", but words to that effect, I agree, UnderTaker, unleash your MRF and give it some welly :lol: :D

U

UnderTaker

oh! no...

i forgot to restore the team files... i've to start the game from the beginnin again...

it wasn't too bad... once i was in a trouble with 154 for 4 but jayawardane and thilakaratne has scored centureies and it was 428 for 4.. but i've to do my hard work again :huh: ...

anyway i am going to play the OCB match of srilnka against windies...then i'll play the game agains u, rangeela..

thanx

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 10 2003, 08:08 AM
Rangeela,you said you weren't a test person! :D
I am not, The test is about patience specially when ur batting and I have none..and I am sure my scorecard tells you that..
thx

sachida

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:lol: :lol: Rangeela, what others couldnt do with patience you are doing it with passion :lol: :lol:
u still rule

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 10 2003, 10:11 PM
The test is about patience specially when ur batting and I have none..and I am sure my scorecard tells you that..
thx
:lol: Rangeela, 12 an over you averaged in your series agaisnt sachida, thats quitea phenomenan :up: :afro:

U

UnderTaker

ha! ha! i 've just avoided the follow - on.. bowled out for 533

thanx for a double by dilshan and 166 by sangakara... none of the rest could contribute....

like rangeela... i also dont have the patience to play the waiting game... it was just smashing all over the park..! required 40 overs only!

there will be a result for this match..sure!

here's the saved game....

S

sonic

well played their undertaker...40 overs, man it would take me double that :lol: :D nice avatar man, I can see it suits you :spider:

S

sonic

oh, rangeela before you start the match can you do a print screen of undertakers batting stats. If you started it as a series then you should be able to retrieve them for me at the main menu atfer quitting, could you do that for me...thx...

undertaker, plz remember to print batting stats too in future so I can keep track of all the stats, its quite important, thx mate :ice:

R

Rangeela

sure sonic, I will print screen the batting stats for undertaker...
After seeing how UnderTaker played I guess I have to play cleverly now....
I will start my inning tomm

thx

R

Rangeela

hey sonic,

I got the sri lanka inning scorecard but was unable to get the batting stats ...when I quit and try the statistcis section the sri lanka batting stats section were blanked...

S

sonic

rangeela, I got them, you have to switch between the innings to get the batting stats up, so thats probably why they wrere'nt coming up for you...thx anyways.

Undertaker, pleeeease remember to print scorecards, batting stats and bowling figures, its v.important, thx B)

Users who are viewing this thread