Stadium Creation Checklist

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Well that was a nice way of motivation.But just to clarify not a lot of requests all over the forum but only a couple.I just asked about 2019 IPL kit and CAA Brampton.I know you guys are working so hard and I really love all the works so for.And my creation will never come anywhere near you guys (But still shared Kochi tuskers old)That's why requesting all over here and there lol.

I think it’s more so the nature of your requests. Asking for things which are already being made, or readily searchable in the Academy

reyorton

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think it’s more so the nature of your requests. Asking for things which are already being made, or readily searchable in the Academy
Thats the problem bro When I search on the academy most of the teams mentioned in the forum are not showing up.I downloaded IPL teams which were available but they are 2018 kits.So I requested for IPL 2019 kit at least RCB and Kings Xi because RCB uses wrogn logo the chest and Kings Xi uses Aaj tak news logo.

Last edited:

reyorton

School Cricketer
was feeling so frustrated bcoz of the academy.Community made awesome creation but big ant made it so hard to download.Scenarios taking ages to download.I didn't even downloaded a single scenario successfully.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats the problem bro When I search on the academy most of the teams mentioned in the forum are not showing up.I downloaded IPL teams which were available but they are 2018 kits.So I requested for IPL 2019 kit at least RCB and Kings Xi because RCB uses wrogn logo the chest and Kings Xi uses Aaj tak news logo.
Dude, those are small things. I think you can work with those, till IPL 2020. @Llewelynf Teacher has already mentioned it's on his to do list, so you can wait for those or you'd have to go through the academy and maybe find some kits of IPL 2019.

fezza

Club Captain
Well that was a nice way of motivation.But just to clarify not a lot of requests all over the forum but only a couple.I just asked about 2019 IPL kit and CAA Brampton.I know you guys are working so hard and I really love all the works so for.And my creation will never come anywhere near you guys (But still shared Kochi tuskers old)That's why requesting all over here and there lol.

I have done a Brampton complete with GT20 logs etc but is only based on what I can see on TV so there may be inaccuracies. The main problem is that the tented village buildings are rather different than those available in C19 so there are limitations. I will upload as soon as possible after I have managed to source more photos of the ground.

reyorton

School Cricketer
Dude, those are small things. I think you can work with those, till IPL 2020. @Llewelynf Teacher has already mentioned it's on his to do list, so you can wait for those or you'd have to go through the academy and maybe find some kits of IPL 2019.
Hmmm looks like no other option though.Since the teacher also mentioned it..I am scared of teachers they used to beat alott[DOUBLEPOST=1564629348][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have done a Brampton complete with GT20 logs etc but is only based on what I can see on TV so there may be inaccuracies. The main problem is that the tented village buildings are rather different than those available in C19 so there are limitations. I will upload as soon as possible after I have managed to source more photos of the ground.
Hallelujah..!!!thanks for that.Please upload it as fast as you can

Reactions: DAP

reyorton

School Cricketer
Hallelujah..thanks for that.Please upload and do mention your I'd too

reyorton

School Cricketer
jamesatcairo but you should also be able to find it by searching for Brampton
2019 IPL Hyderabad ,19 IPL SAWAI MANSINGH STADIUM, 19 HPCA STADIUM, 2019 IPL KOLKATA, 2019 IPL BANGALORE, 2019 IPL WANKHEDE STADIUM along with 19 IPL Feroz shah kotla and 2019 IPL Chennai stadiums are shared. You can thank me Later

reyorton

School Cricketer
jamesatcairo but you should also be able to find it by searching for Brampton
Downloaded!!! Don't know how to thank for this. Absolutely loved it.Gonna definitely use and only thing I wanna change is the outfield to very lush.I love greenery.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Downloaded!!! Don't know how to thank for this. Absolutely loved it.Gonna definitely use and only thing I wanna change is the outfield to very lush.I love greenery.

But they're not using the rounded stands in brampton. And there's only one scoreboard. Jus' sayin'.

fezza

Club Captain
I reversed one large scoreboard to similate the TV broadcast platforms behind the sightscreen. The stands are a compromise to fill the appropriate area - do feel free to have a play if you can improve it.

I just wish the editor had more flexibility and more content...

Users who are viewing this thread