Stadium Creation Checklist

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Oh gosh, I just realized you can change pavilion variants. Darn it. Well, next one I do I'll change things up a bit. Looking at Warner Park. Someone did a good job already though, same with Sabina (yes, I'm excited for CPL). Just not the surrounding stuff and details I like to put in that give it just a bit better feel, we'll see. Won't have much spare time after this week.

20190811200346_1.jpg

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Okay, I did a version of Warner Park. Edited someone's, if you're on here thanks for the base, added details shifted things around. One day I'll get around to putting in more proper ads... for now you can put your own custom ones in ;) Will do Sabina next, just played there, needs a lot of work.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please BA do something with the stadium creator/editor.Even if you fix the stadium roof colour problem so we can at least make stadia like we did in Ashes Cricket.It would be gr8 to see a patch dedicated to this.

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Any one know how to change Field lawn stripping pattern, want to change custom stadiums lawn stripping diamond to none.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Any one know how to change Field lawn stripping pattern, want to change custom stadiums lawn stripping diamond to none.

Yeah I'm not understanding why all the glitches. Some stadiums changing the striping works, others it does not. Some just stay.

Anyhow, I just did a Sabina Park. May update it more in the future... but I like it. Wish we could have taller 1 tier stands... that's why the south end stands areshorter... but whatevs.
20190812231228_1.jpg Aerial-View.jpg

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Updated my West Indies stadiums with some ads.

Also, I re-did Brampton. I'm happy to see I could make the field really small like in real life... If you put the shape on oval and short rope... You'll have a smashing good time. From when I was watching GT20 if they hit the ball over the stands it was 80m+ haha. 200+ scores chased down regularly.

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah I'm not understanding why all the glitches. Some stadiums changing the striping works, others it does not. Some just stay.

Anyhow, I just did a Sabina Park. May update it more in the future... but I like it. Wish we could have taller 1 tier stands... that's why the south end stands areshorter... but whatevs.
View attachment 225893 View attachment 225894

One improvement from the previous version of Stadium Creator is that the backside of stands can have glass windows, which does really help with Sabina Park. Nice work.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
One improvement from the previous version of Stadium Creator is that the backside of stands can have glass windows, which does really help with Sabina Park. Nice work.

Wish they just had more pieces than turning around the stands... Oh well. I mean... there's not even palm trees to use.

Ahhhhh crud... got the ends mixed up on Sabina. North is South IRL. too bad maybe fix it one day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread