Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I made Faisalabad,Karachi,Rawalpindi,Abu Dhabi,Dubai and Sharjah Stadiums. They use the real adboards made by by Muzammil. Big Thanks to @Ramz for giving me the permission to edit his stadiums.Shared under username asadmamoona.
P.S I edited his stadiums heavily.

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Yeah I'm not understanding why all the glitches. Some stadiums changing the striping works, others it does not. Some just stay.

Anyhow, I just did a Sabina Park. May update it more in the future... but I like it. Wish we could have taller 1 tier stands... that's why the south end stands areshorter... but whatevs.
View attachment 225893 View attachment 225894
which stadiums lawn stripping changed except Licensed stadiums ??? Eagerly waiting .

Cricket Australia

2 x Pirate/Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
Cricket World Cup 2019 Generic Stadium with proper ad hoardings
Will be shared soon!

Attachments

• Screenshot (144).png
    Screenshot (144).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot (148).png
    Screenshot (148).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot (149).png
    Screenshot (149).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot (150).png
    Screenshot (150).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot (155).png
    Screenshot (155).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot (161).png
    Screenshot (161).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot (165).png
    Screenshot (165).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot (170).png
    Screenshot (170).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot (173).png
    Screenshot (173).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot (178).png
    Screenshot (178).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot (179).png
    Screenshot (179).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 120

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is no point in even attempting to try and create stadiums in the creator.It is actually the worst of all the previous games.To say it was going to be improved is an understatement.There are even less options available.You cannot even colour the stadium roofs.This is not a bug and would need a huge effort just get it close to previous issues.
I've downloaded some more stadiums,although they are very good with the limited resources available you never feel you are in those stadiums like in other previous(coloured roofs etc)titles.But that is not the worst part of the problem.The game is unplayable it totally feels different in all aspects.Timing is different to playing in the in game stadiums.Hit a four/six near on impossible.How can they get this so wrong when other versions were fine? where is this improved Stadium Editor they were so eager to promote when they were pushing game sales.

Users who are viewing this thread