Stadium Creation Checklist

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great work on the county grounds guys looking forward to Sussex and Kent grounds

Footystar

School Cricketer
I've had a go at making Lancashire's outground Trafalgar Road and have shared it under the name footystar194. If you want me to make any outground from England I will for you.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've had a rough go at amstelveen in Holland and malahide in Ireland. They're not perfect representations but I'm happy with them.

pinku

Associate Captain
Ive created a few Sri Lanka grounds like Palakele, Dambulla, Colombo havent shared them yet, will do when i finish work this evening.

Great stuff mate. Love how you have put logos into the stadiums too. Downloaded and using your Pakistan and Sharjah grounds already.

Addy

National Board President
Ive created a few Sri Lanka grounds like Palakele, Dambulla, Colombo havent shared them yet, will do when i finish work this evening.
mate good work. your stuff deserves a separate new thread with screenshot.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Feels like we’ve had some great progress over the last couple of days. Can the OP get updated by @GorgeousGeorge59 ?

I’m also happy to take a look at any ground in England now I have my eye in.

I don’t want to repeat work or start something that’s already being worked on so ask away but also @Footystar and @Ajh1977 can you update what you’re working on?

Footystar

School Cricketer
Feels like we’ve had some great progress over the last couple of days. Can the OP get updated by @GorgeousGeorge59 ?

I’m also happy to take a look at any ground in England now I have my eye in.

I don’t want to repeat work or start something that’s already being worked on so ask away but also @Footystar and @Ajh1977 can you update what you’re working on?
I'll probably stick to outgrounds until I get used to the Stadium creator a bit more so next will most likely be Aigburth, Liverpool

Footystar

School Cricketer
I have completed Sedbergh School ground meaning I've finished all of the Lancashire grounds, it's under footystar194. Next up will either be Somerset or Sussex's outgrounds as their the other 2 clubs I have connections with.

Users who are viewing this thread