Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The Parks, Oxford. shared.

Footystar

School Cricketer
I have uploaded St.Helens which is Glamorgan's other outground under footystar194. (@Kiko_97 I've decided to leave Colwyn Bay as it is because it's all ready pretty good so I would only be making very small changes)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I have uploaded St.Helens which is Glamorgan's other outground under footystar194. (@Kiko_97 I've decided to leave Colwyn Bay as it is because it's all ready pretty good so I would only be making very small changes)
If you're sure you don't wanna fix it to make it perfect, that's fine

Footystar

School Cricketer
If you're sure you don't wanna fix it to make it perfect, that's fine
Maybe some other time but for now I want to focus on the other grounds that haven't been done. Hope that's ok[DOUBLEPOST=1560795862][/DOUBLEPOST]
North Parade for Bath, Somerset's little ground shared under Tarrantino too
I searched your name up and it wasn't there so you may wanna check you shared it :thumbs

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Maybe some other time but for now I want to focus on the other grounds that haven't been done. Hope that's ok[DOUBLEPOST=1560795862][/DOUBLEPOST]
I searched your name up and it wasn't there so you may wanna check you shared it :thumbs

Ok try that. Thanks for letting me know.

Footystar

School Cricketer
I have made Radlett which is one of Middelsex's outgrounds, it's under footystar194

Rhone

International Cricketer
Hi stadium creators and thanks for all your hard work. I have a request.....

Please consider carefully what kind of grass type you assign to your grounds. 'VERY LUSH' should rarely, if ever, be a grounds grass type. It's not just cosmetic, it massively effects how the ball speed across the turf.

Thanks!

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi stadium creators and thanks for all your hard work. I have a request.....

Please consider carefully what kind of grass type you assign to your grounds. 'VERY LUSH' should rarely, if ever, be a grounds grass type. It's not just cosmetic, it massively effects how the ball speed across the turf.

Thanks!

Does anyone else feel this is something that needs changing on the stadiums? UK grounds are quite green.

Rhone

International Cricketer
Does anyone else feel this is something that needs changing on the stadiums? UK grounds are quite green.

Try it for yourself and see. Play a match on a 'very lush' outfield and play one on a 'standard' or 'dry' outfield. You won't hit a boundary on very lush along the ground i promise you.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Try it for yourself and see. Play a match on a 'very lush' outfield and play one on a 'standard' or 'dry' outfield. You won't hit a boundary on very lush along the ground i promise you.

Well I just had a very quick go and I hit about 6 boundaries with 2 on the trot all along the ground. I wasn’t really trying to time it properly either. What setting are you batting on?

Users who are viewing this thread