Stadium Creation Checklist

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there any tutorial available on how to edit stadium adboards?

I was just looking at that because the adboards from Ashes do not show fully in Cricket 19. Need to be scaled down but i am pathetic at editing lol.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've just done Fenners, Cambridge university ground. Will share soon. I stopped doing any more county grounds. I'm currently making The Parks, Oxford uni ground. Also I've done a few generic grounds.
@stephencox32 was this the one you were looking for(boundary ropes)?Approach him and ask about it.

D

Deleted member 185125

When I play a match with the custom stadiums I have downloaded, the grass type changes to lush in-game.Is there a workaround for this?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Anyone know how to get a coloured roof on a large stand. Trying to make Dharamsala using roof 5 I believe it is but the only option is a coloured trim with a white roof, looks pretty dissappinting tbh. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Btw I have uploaded my versions of Eden Park and Dubai Onternational Stadium, check them out under the username maddawg1136 and any improvements would be appreciated

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Also, has anyone started on making adboards for various countries?
I live rural and am on limited internet so using like 20gb downloading the academy so I can do it is going to chew that up real quick hahaha. Plus my computer is very slow so it’s frustrating trying to create logos, would rather just make the stadiums haha

Last edited:

Addy

National Board President
Also, has anyone started on making adboards for various countries?
I live rural and am on limited internet so using like 20gb downloading the academy so I can do it is going to chew that up real quick hahaha. Plus my computer is very slow so it’s frustrating trying to create logos, would rather just make the stadiums haha
Great to know you will be working on stadiums. Just wondering if you can make HBL adboard for me in a custom stadium. thanks. :)
552c3d9f34db7-jpg.224648

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Great to know you will be working on stadiums. Just wondering if you can make HBL adboard for me in a custom stadium. thanks. :)
552c3d9f34db7-jpg.224648
Nah sorry mate, that’s what I was trying to say there, I can’t make adboards because I haven’t got the academy on pc. I don’t think there’s a way to import images like this on PlayStation? Hopefully someone else can help out

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Dubai updated with some Pakistan adboards/field markings. Credit to wasteyouryouth for having a few adboards in his Pakistani stadiums that I borrowed. Username maddawg1136
Also, the issue where the grass in game is not what is chosen in the stadium creator is really frustrating And I think adboards in the large stands are way too big, they somewhat overpower the whole setting of the stadium, I reckon they need to be made smaller
E3C08405-20CE-473E-A9CB-54C8839CA2D7.jpeg

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dubai updated with some Pakistan adboards/field markings. Credit to theriddleman8 whoever that is for having a few adboards in his Pakistani stadiums that I borrowed. Username maddawg1136
Also, the issue where the grass in game is not what is chosen in the stadium creator is really frustrating And I think adboards in the large stands are way too big, they somewhat overpower the whole setting of the stadium, I reckon they need to be made smaller
View attachment 224677
Without wanting to assume that this riddleman hasn't made them, they are probably my adboards. :spy

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Without wanting to assume that this riddleman hasn't made them, they are probably my adboards. :spy
Yeah that's the same guy that was taking people's Playface and sharing them as their own. They are definitely your adboards @wasteyouryouth

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Oh really? Sorry never realised, cheers anyway though they’re definitely a quality effort! Do you mind if I share some of them with my stadiums?

Edit: yeah they’re definitely yours, just found the rest of yours under your id they all look fantastic. Was wondering if you had done an ASB bank adboard? Eden Park’s two main stands have that advestising all over them and was hoping I could use them, since I don’t have access to the academy on pc

Last edited:

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
B664EFE6-AC60-4BF9-AB40-B6DCE324AC54.jpeg Anyone else get this happen when they try to put adboards onto stands. They show up fine on the fence signage but show up police this on every stand I try put signs on. Is there a fix?

Users who are viewing this thread