Stadium Creation Checklist

Rhone

County Cricketer
Well I just had a very quick go and I hit about 6 boundaries with 2 on the trot all along the ground. I wasn’t really trying to time it properly either. What setting are you batting on?

I bat on Hard with classic controls.

That's odd...I was convinced that grass type was the factor that set outfield speed. There is definitely something that does.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I bat on Hard with classic controls.

That's odd...I was convinced that grass type was the factor that set outfield speed. There is definitely something that does.

With hard you really need to time your shots. Get footwork right too. I have emailed Big Ant but if @MattW could confirm on here might be easier?

Rhone

County Cricketer
With hard you really need to time your shots. Get footwork right too. I have emailed Big Ant but if @MattW could confirm on here might be easier?

I am talking about shots with 3 ideal inputs...But yes some clarity on what effects outfield speed would be great.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am talking about shots with 3 ideal inputs...But yes some clarity on what effects outfield speed would be great.

I agree. I've noticed a huge difference with different outfields.

Just hit literally 1 boundary in 60+ overs of batting. 2nd inns I got 2 or 3 though in about 10 overs (chasing a small target)...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

I’m 301/6 off 89 overs, including 124* Clive Rice.

At the custom Sofia Gardens.

Reckon there are no more than 6 boundaries in that. 1 of them was an all run 4 so doesn’t really count but it’s in the stats as a 4.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I’m 301/6 off 89 overs, including 124* Clive Rice.

At the custom Sofia Gardens.

Reckon there are no more than 6 boundaries in that. 1 of them was an all run 4 so doesn’t really count but it’s in the stats as a 4.

Interesting. I’ve not had a reply back via email and @MattW hasn't replied here. I’ve just sent a tweet, hopefully they’ll pick it up before the end of their day.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Interesting. I’ve not had a reply back via email and @MattW hasn't replied here. I’ve just sent a tweet, hopefully they’ll pick it up before the end of their day.

Don’t get me wrong, I like that there are outfield differences which is realistic, but I think the slowest is too slow and makes for boring batting.

I wasn’t always timing everything that well (I don’t have feedback on so going by sound and initial pace off the bat) but even when I did (and didn’t find the fielder) 90+% pulled up way inside the boundary

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Don’t get me wrong, I like that there are outfield differences which is realistic, but I think the slowest is too slow and makes for boring batting.

I wasn’t always timing everything that well (I don’t have feedback on so going by sound and initial pace off the bat) but even when I did (and didn’t find the fielder) 90+% pulled up way inside the boundary

Of course. It’s a nice challenge but as we know outfields do play a role and some are faster than others. If I get time over the weekend I’ll have a better bat on one and see

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all is the list on page 1 up to date with stadiums done ?
Trying to get as many in thx g

azkhan

Club Captain
Does anyone know how to edit the pattern of the ground? Last time we had the option to choose cross hatch, diamond or nothing etc. Also when playing a friendly and select the pitch pattern it stays at cross hatch regardless of what you choose?

pinku

Club Captain
Does anyone know how to edit the pattern of the ground? Last time we had the option to choose cross hatch, diamond or nothing etc. Also when playing a friendly and select the pitch pattern it stays at cross hatch regardless of what you choose?

Definitely a bug i think it will be patched at some point.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Alright, as I promised a while back I have finally started the stadium creation game, creating my first stadium in Cricket 19. The stadium I started off with is the Central Broward Regional Park which is USA's home ground, some CPL matches have also been played there before as well as the West Indies hosting a few T20 Internationals there in the past too.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist so spent a good 3-4 hours on the creation which is a not too complicated ground to create in the first place, so hope you all enjoy it. Only thing that buggered me was not being able to change the roof colour on the stands. Anyway you can find it shared under the same username I always use and my username used on this forum which is of course: gillyboy04.

Hope to see this thread a bit more active once again :yes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread