Stadium Creation Checklist

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Here's the Trent Bridge I have. Forgot I had it, woulda mentioned earlier.

It's by a user named Tarrantino... great work, WickeySticket approved.

Tarrantino also did a Sophia Gardens that I have. I didnt look for the stadiums by username just quality, happens to be the same person. Guess you should just check his work out.

Cheers, yes it is terribly limiting what you can do. Especially some of the buildings.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No. They are in the DLC. Also the CPL stadiums, they are awesome.
Whoever creates the licensed stadiums in game for Big Ant does a great job, although they forgot to add floodlights to the Rose Bowl :facepalm.

If there is anything I could choose to have fully licensed in sports games it would be the stadiums. @wasteyouryouth has done some of the playfaces better than BA's licensed versions and he's just a guy on some forum doing it for free in his own time.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Whoever creates the licensed stadiums in game for Big Ant does a great job, although they forgot to add floodlights to the Rose Bowl :facepalm.

If there is anything I could choose to have fully licensed in sports games it would be the stadiums. @wasteyouryouth has done some of the playfaces better than BA's licensed versions and he's just a guy on some forum doing it for free in his own time.
Sophia Gardens normally has a large Glamorgan logo in one of the main buildings. The BA version does not have that. I assume that's because BA don't have the licenses for the English County teams.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sophia Gardens normally has a large Glamorgan logo in one of the main buildings. The BA version does not have that. I assume that's because BA don't have the licenses for the English County teams.
Sophia Gardens looks great in game, and I reckon you'd be correct with that assumption. At least it has the floodlights there though :lol

HBO

Club Captain
can any one guide me how to recognize stadium file names in EA cricket

Users who are viewing this thread