Stadium Creator

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wish we had the ability to build taller pavilion structures. There are quite a few real-world examples. That structure in Guyana is almost exactly one of the pavilions available in the game, except 3 storeys instead of 1.

246067.jpg

Sahara_Oval_St_George%27s%2C_uploaded_2005.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-9_7-8-36.png
    upload_2019-6-9_7-8-36.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 10

waraa

County Cricketer
I remember folks made a Stadium Creator wishlist when it was first released in DBC 17. Might be worth making another record should BA choose to invest resources in this space. Here's my list:

1) Multi-tiered pavilions
2) Medium stand roof options available in Large and vice-versa.
3) A few more roof options - the tensile roof (Lord's, Southampton, Pune, Chennai, Ranchi, Sharjah etc), the semi-cylindrical repeating pattern (St. Lucia, Joburg, Gold Coast)
4) Press boxes as tier-variants (I remember BA added a video screen variant post-release)
5) 4-tiered large stands - they can be the same height as the 3 tier ones, with shorter tiers.
6) Camera-crew scaffolding
7) Populated grass banks (can be a bottom-tier variant with grass)
8) Water-based backdrops.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
It would be nice to have a lot more. You have to have some imagination to get things right. Bigger pavilions as well. Look at Oval for example with its big pavilion. Also the ability to stack sheds would also help.

waraa

County Cricketer
Yeah the thing is, when you're trying to build 100 real-world stadia with 4 roof options, they're all going to start to look like each other after a point.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@tarrantino hey mate was wondering if you are interested in doing the Ages Bowl or Trent Bridge using your Bristol it elite

Hadn’t really decided on my next stadium yet to be honest. Also depends on time I get as it takes a few hours to get it right. I thought someone said Trent Bridge was under a different name?

Ages looks a challenge but could take a look

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hadn’t really decided on my next stadium yet to be honest. Also depends on time I get as it takes a few hours to get it right. I thought someone said Trent Bridge was under a different name?

yeh your right good call you would love if you took a look at ages for us cheers

waraa

County Cricketer

Riverside, Durham could be a good one. I just got the game, so might try to recreate some of my DBC 17 stadia. They were mostly from India, SA and WI.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Riverside, Durham could be a good one. I just got the game, so might try to recreate some of my DBC 17 stadia. They were mostly from India, SA and WI.

Yeah I’ll stick with England as it also helps the guys doing the county project too.

I’ll have a look. Right now I’m bowling on my save which I much prefer so get into that and time flies!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone Done Taunton Yet[DOUBLEPOST=1560406568][/DOUBLEPOST]Or Willing Too

waraa

County Cricketer
It looks like the budget constraints have gotten tighter? I've been unable to recreate some of my venues from DBC 17 because I keep running out of budget way earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread