Steam update for DBC17 released

Ouch! That's a buzzkill! Watch the weirdest fielding here! Please take care of this bug BA!
Would urge you to post this in the bug thread instead. It's there for a reason and reporting with video is definitely a plus point.

How come I haven't had the option to do an update on XB1 yet???
These updates are being released on an incremental basis on the PC platform first. Once they believe the game is good to go, it will then be released for the consoles.

Would urge you to post this in the bug thread instead. It's there for a reason and reporting with video is definitely a plus point.

These updates are being released on an incremental basis on the PC platform first.

ahh okay, thanks for the reply! So as of right now, there is no patch or update released on Xbox One?

I've just turned bowling down to "Hard" instead of "Hardest", and first ball I wrap Moeen Ali in front, he reviews it and it is just going down leg. Such a tease this build is.

I've just turned bowling down to "Hard" instead of "Hardest", and first ball I wrap Moeen Ali in front, he reviews it and it is just going down leg. Such a tease this build is.

And now a clatter of wickets with bowling back down to hard. It seems that the batting AI changes with the bowling difficulty, although that shouldnt be the case.

No it means your now bowling more perfect balls. Is in really perfect balls!!
Maybe I can collect some bowled's and LBW's then. No Rimworld for a while :)

Is anyone getting any bowleds are LBW's with the latest build?

If i see another paceman get a wicket with a bat pad ill cry.

Some serious tweaking needed.

Nope I havent had one yet. I have been playing all day.

Is anyone getting any bowleds are LBW's with the latest build?

If i see another paceman get a wicket with a bat pad ill cry.

Some serious tweaking needed.
I reckon you to cry out loud then until BA addresses this dismissal issues! ;)
As of fast bowler, you'll get something like this with the current built:

Am i right in assuming BA are aware of this?

I like the game, and the patches have improved it a lot, but a cricket game where the quicks cant get anyone out bowled or trapped in front is pretty useless.

Lets hope its sorted out asap.

Am i right in assuming BA are aware of this?

I like the game, and the patches have improved it a lot, but a cricket game where the quicks cant get anyone out bowled or trapped in front is pretty useless.

Lets hope its sorted out asap.

BA have been really responsive to sorting out issues in this thread, which is no easy feat, given everyone has conflicting demands. I am trying to get the most realistic game of cricket possible when bowling so I can sim some sort of fantasy league with DBC in the future. There has been lots of stuff added, (where were bat pads and defensive nicks last week?) But we still aren't there with the bowled situation.

And yeah, bowling is incredibly bland when the only hope of hitting the stumps is the batsman smashing the ball into them. But they have been really good with responding to issues pointed out in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread