Sudden Influx of newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have I gone delusional or is that a glaringly sudden influx of newbies are happening in PC. Especially after the Cricsim league has started, I have noticed a lot of newbies with 1 or 2 posts against their name in the teams. My point is has any one become so desparate to create alternate ids and play for a team. I might be wrong but hey this policy is against PC law. Just my 2 cents!

Briggsey

International Coach
Machanperu Bala said:
Have I gone delusional or is that a glaringly sudden influx of newbies are happening in PC. Especially after the Cricsim league has started, I have noticed a lot of newbies with 1 or 2 posts against their name in the teams. My point is has any one become so desparate to create alternate ids and play for a team. I might be wrong but hey this policy is against PC law. Just my 2 cents!
Strange how I noticed a Bachanperu Mala had signed up for the Downright Donkey's team :p

Bala

International Coach
Briggsey said:
Strange how I noticed a Bachanperu Mala had signed up for the Downright Donkey's team :p
If I gert my hands on him, that B A S T A R D will be dead. :p

Bala

International Coach
sid_19840 said:
Maybe its just that more people are joining PC seeing the cricksim competition.
The more the merrier! but more ids per user, thats what my suspicion is about. My suspicion arose from the fact that most of these users have posted exclusively in the cricsim sub forum and especially in the official thread of teams which had trouble in recruiting players. I am not against any one. but I cannot help being suspicious.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah, we'll check. Just as a word of warning to anyone who is thinking about making more than one account; we will catch you and the chances are you will get a temporary ban so it's really not worth it.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I don't really understand why people would want to make a new account for the cricsim league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread