Suggestion on bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
You know Dipak, I just wrote a post as "you are a fan of him" in a funny manner with smileys i think. Later i saw very rude message from staff as you are provoking everyone,society.... You will get banned .Hitler is the killler.... And those blah blah rude messages... It is true about hitler.. And if i was a staff at that time , i would say to the author that please delete that post, it is not usable here. Thats all. The situation would have ended in a nice manner.

----------

Sorry guys. Lets end this discussion.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
MattW i dont have those old message with me. If you had went throughout those PVT Msgs you would have got my point.
You're right, I haven't seen everything Dutch sent you - but I'm certain that anything it would have done to upset you pales in comparison to the offence caused by the post you replied to with 'Nice one'.

And if i was a staff at that time , i would say to the author that please delete that post, it is not usable here. Thats all. The situation would have ended in a nice manner.
Which is why you're not staff and never will be.

There are many occasions which call for staff being nice and taking a laid back approach to a post. That was certainly not one of them - the reaction of staff is proportional to the content it is in response to.

You clearly do not get the magnitude of the offence, that's why you don't understand why the staff response was as it was.

I have no reason to discuss this further - it is old ground and is irrelevant to the subject matter.

Move on. Do not reply to this post.

TheW

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I still don't understand what I did wrong and why I can't PM or VM

Highlander999

ICC President
I don't get it - if you are so unhappy with a forum/decision just leave.

I mean I come back on and see Abhas has turned red, if that ain't enough to turn someone back round and out the door I don't know what will.

Also how much fun would a psychologist have looking at this forum? You'd never get Colin off the couch, with his hidden right wing tendencies!

D

Dutch

There are many kind staffies like Callum, swirler, Abhas, Iridium, MattW and barmyarmy who will help you out.

There are also complete See You En Teas like me who for some absurd reason take issue with people glorifying mass murderers on this site.

If I may give a dear friend a word of advice: as far as I am concerned you have revoked the conditions of allowing you to stay and should be banned permanently as you have obviously learnt nothing, nothing.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This thread is a glorious magnet for crazy... Anyone who doubts the staff approach to banning and communication can now cite this thread. I mean, it's a cricket games forum and some dudes posting about Hitler and doesn't see the issue? Hahaha. Wonderful stuff... Self fulfilling thread.

Dutch is one of the best members of staff around, actually, anyone who has the ability to get on the wrong side of any of the staff, really, is a complete moron.

I mean Zim and I had a.moment a few months back, but we've come to a happy place in our relationship and he might just be getting something special on Valentine's day...

So kids, just be cool. The staff are all good people. Sooner you get that they're on YOUR side and not AGAINST you, the better the experience.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This thread is a glorious magnet for crazy... Anyone who doubts the staff approach to banning and communication can now cite this thread. I mean, it's a cricket games forum and some dudes posting about Hitler and doesn't see the issue? Hahaha. Wonderful stuff... Self fulfilling thread.

Dutch is one of the best members of staff around, actually, anyone who has the ability to get on the wrong side of any of the staff, really, is a complete moron.

I mean Zim and I had a.moment a few months back, but we've come to a happy place in our relationship and he might just be getting something special on Valentine's day...

So kids, just be cool. The staff are all good people. Sooner you get that they're on YOUR side and not AGAINST you, the better the experience.

Man you used make those Ross Milk Products :D

----------

Its clear that there is no point of running these kind of threads . Wasting and wasting.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I take back everything I said about open-door policy regarding bans. Someone explain to me how this guy slipped through the cracks? What in Odins middle name are you on about?

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I take back everything I said about open-door policy regarding bans. Someone explain to me how this guy slipped through the cracks? What in Odins middle name are you on about?

As i thought .

Dipak

ICC Board Member
There are also complete See You En Teas like me who for some absurd reason take issue with people glorifying mass murderers on this site.
I never meant to say you were a bad staff member, the ones I mentioned really helped me, not that I dislike the other staff.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
wait, so someone's complaining about being banned because they made one of the biggest ever mass murderers their signature? One wonders why it wasn't a permaban...

Forum rule number three

This could do with some clarification; especially the bit about "sexual discrimination". I'm trying to work out whether this means sexism, homophobia or both. Both really should be covered by the rules because they aren't things that should be accepted in a civilised society; so it might be worth clarifying that bit of the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread