Sumo's Downloads

J

jeromedascorp

thx sumo. I lost all of it cos I deleted it on my old comp. and now i gave it to a friend to play. He wants all the kits. Thats why i need it. He cant be bothered with the forums and stuff. Thanks anyways. For pak pls give me the new one as well as the one they used in their tour of nz

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alright, I'll try and have it ready by this weekend......

And Dishin, I've had some trouble with making your requested cyberfaces (I haven't had any time to even be on the computer, as I have had term papers, tests, and dinners, I apologise if you're upset, but I'll do my best to fulfill your cybers)......

D

dishin

No issues man. Give them a shot if you get the time.
Thanks anyway.

F

fast&furious

:cheer:

hey sumo

this is barmy armys shirt ( england )

can u make it available in crowd i mean the early patch u had made can u add this

Attachments

• barmy_army.jpg
    barmy_army.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 34

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll do it, but you'll have to wait because I have a load of other things to do (besides make updates on the computer ;))

F

fast&furious

yes i no :thumbs:

i have many shades of it

but m not able to post it

dont noo wats the probss :scratch:

:cheer:

D

dishin

Thanks for doing that face pack Sumo...but it says it can't download for some reason...just check your angelfire link again mate. And thanks a ton again.

S

sid_a

Hi,
Can you make commentary files for Batty, Clarke, Kirtley, Read, Solanki & Andrew Strauss.
Please make them for me. :D

J

jeromedascorp

Originally posted by SumoNYR88@Apr 24 2004, 11:18 PM
Here is your complete pack.......

Complete Pack
Thanks Sumo, but the link does not exist. Ive been away for a while since I have been busy. could you please post it again if possible?

V

vincygal

Hi i am new here, i live in the caribbean and i can't get a copy of cricket 2oo2 to buy :angry: , so i only have the demo, but i want to get a better playing experience of the game. HELPPPP!!!! :bow:

K

kunalm

HEY CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH THE KITNUM & FACE OF INDIAN CRICKTER RAMESH POWAR, THIS IS THE GUY WHO PLAYED IN ONEDAY MATCHES AGAINST PAKISTAN.

I WILL BE GRATEFULL TO YOU IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ME WITH THAT
:thumbs: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread