Super 8: 13th Match NZ v Ireland

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Redmond got his fifty from 23 balls. Welcome to England.

He is just simple things: hit fours. There is no need to go aerial and get cheaply caught, like some batsmen do.

ZexyZahid added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

The way he is going he could score the first century of this tournament. He already scored 63 runs after the first 9 overs.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Redmond got his fifty from 23 balls. Welcome to England.

He is just simple things: hit fours. There is no need to go aerial and get cheaply caught, like some batsmen do.

ZexyZahid added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

The way he is going he could score the first century of this tournament. He already scored 63 runs after the first 9 overs.

He has been in England playing League Cricket so actually he has been here for a while.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Out for 63, good knock though. And does anyone think McCullum should try and go leg side more. He seems to want to go off-side all the time.

nz0003

International Cricketer
Styris batted real well, and Guptill isnt doing to bad either.

Oram time to step up!

nz0003 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Best innings Oram has played in a long time, even though it was only 15 :p

irottev

School Cricketer
I'm not very happy we didn't make 200 after the start we got. Not really good enough. Didn't help that we were denied 2 byes when that referal was BS!

Redmond was excellent. Unlucky to get out too, Ashocka didn't help him out there but anyway.

Batting was very good for the most, McCullum looked bad though and McGlashan and Franklin finished average (Though Ireland did bowl well at the death)

198 is beyond Ireland's reach. Let's hope we can thrash them to help the NRR. And if they do make it....well....send us home immediately.

King Cricket

International Coach
What an innings by Redmond! A real treat to watch. Ireland stands no chance here. And is Guptill's nickname really "Guppers" (:eek:)!!!! What a name. :rolleyes: :p

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I can already hear the calls for Redmond to be recalled to the New Zealand test team after that innings :p

I thought we did alright, Redmond played well. McCullum and Oram still look way out of nick though. Guptill batted pretty well too, can't believe he only faced 32 balls. But what did I tell you, the sound coming off his bat sounds so good.

Howsie added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

What an innings by Redmond! A real treat to watch. Ireland stands no chance here. And is Guptill's nickname really "Guppers" (:eek:)!!!! What a name. :rolleyes: :p

No, that's just some name King Pieterson made up. Pretty gay one too :p

I think his real nickname is "Two toe Guptill" or something like that.

nz0003

International Cricketer
Oram looked in alright form, everything was coming out of the middle.

Redmond should be back in the test squad to open with Guptill IMO, should of never been dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread