Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
"Dhoni took the T20 world cup lightly. It seems Dhoni is more fascinated by glamour world instead of cricket," :p

You just knew that there would be some Effergies burnt after that one

Highlander999

ICC President
Ollie's on fire!!!! :p Literally!!!! I expect the effigie making press of PC is trying to find some pictures of you and get some matches and torches next to them :p

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Police patrolling near the under-construction house of Dhoni at Harmu road in the city has been beefed up. There were fears that angry fans could also attack it, like 2007 when India was ousted from the world cup. The protesters had demolished the boundary wall, but after India's victory in the Twenty20 tournament the same year, cricket fans had come to rebuild the wall.
Classic!...

International Coach
In Kolkata fans set fire to the straw effigy and yelled "down with Ganguly" after staging a mock funeral for the player the day before.

They seem to have a lot of time on their hands?

In Bombay, fans burnt posters of opener Sachin Tendulkar, Ganguly and Virender Sehwag. "The whole of India is very angry," said protest organiser Ashok Jadhav. "India has won the World Cup (in 1983) and this team is one of the world's best but their performance has been very bad."

They burnt their "God"?:eek:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
1 More

Just a question...Does this make it 4-0 to me?

holdenator added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I am waiting for the official holdenator hate group and also none of the Indian fans have said anything for a while?

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
.....And someone said English people are not arrogant:rolleyes:

Leave it, i wish England team best luck in the forthcoming matches!

Last edited:
My reaction to Australia bowing out was a scratch of the balls, sniff then I turned the channel on the TV.

International Coach
.....And someone said English people are not arrogant:rolleyes: and also i heard "Not the whole nation is "racist "

Please provide and example of this, because all i see is quoteing and links to Indian resources:)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
.....And someone said English people are not arrogant:rolleyes: and also i heard "Not the whole nation is "racist "

No one has been racist, and no one has been arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread