Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lets be honest - from the perspective of the cricketing world outside India everyone thinks Indian supporters are absolute fruitcakes, the way you act so obsessively and over-idolise your cricket team is really really weird.

King Cricket

International Coach
@ Stevo, They are all facts.

WELL DUHH, with the population of over billion people with cricket and the number one sport by far, you'd kind of expect a fan backing around the world, considering how many Indians decided to move away from India, to places such as Australia and England. (ouch
)

We do expect and it did come true. More than half of the gallery was cheering for Yuvi and India yesterday.
They are all facts.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This is unprecedented, when was the last time the England and Australians were united? :p

King Cricket

International Coach
Lets be honest - from the perspective of the cricketing world outside India everyone thinks Indian supporters are absolute fruitcakes, the way you act so obsessively and over-idolise your cricket team is really really weird.

And the way the English over-idolise football and the European clubs spend trillions and trillions of dollars to buy footballers is also really really weird and silly. :rolleyes: It's the way we see things, any prob?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
And the way the English over-idolise football and the European clubs spend trillions and trillions of dollars to buy footballers is also really really weird and silly. :rolleyes: It's the way we see things, any prob?
The fact 10,000 people didn't turn up to see David Beckham have a haircut breaks that theory. :p

jordox

International Cricketer

But that's a different kind of idolising. It's more of a business thing.

It's not the same as the creepy kind of idolising the Indian's (at least some of the ones on here) do.

Highlander999

ICC President
This is unprecedented, when was the last time the England and Australians were united? :p

I think it is everyone, not just Aus and Eng ;)

Sums it up :p

The fact that complete neutrals (i.e. Jordox who is from Zimbabwe) is saying that you guys are being bitter just sums it up.

Highlander999

ICC President
And the way Indians keep continually reproducing and over-populating this world diminishing the Earth's precious remaining resources and consequentially forcing more and more people to live in dire poverty whilst at the same time paying over-rated cricketing hacks millions is not only weird but inhumane.

Too far, lol :p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
We will take the loss. But we wont take the nonsense that other country fans sprout when we lose.

For now, three.

Yes, they are. Not all, but three/four are real tools.

HAHAHAH! You have picked two of my posts, OMFGTOOOLFORTEHWINNNN... UV KING OF SIXERS KING OF T20 KING OF CAUSING 5 WIDES KING OF BEING STUMPED KING OF BACK PAIN...Oh i could go on!

Here is some lovely Indian arrogance for you

Now we'll have to add something more to this "UV...!" phrase.

UV!! KING OF SIXERS!! KING OF HATTRICKS!! KING OF HAIR-CUTS!! KING OF STYLE!! KING OF T-20!!! sIMPLY rOCKS!! :p

Yup, that's our "UV..!!" :p

Captain Cool is so confident that we're going to keep the Trophy that he's already posing with it.

104118.jpg

Just waiting to see the trophy in the Deep BLue Jerseys.....Ye Cup kahi nahi jayega!!!!!

^ Dhoni will, don't worry. Yesterday was just a bad day. He will probably take one/two overs to settle down, then he will start whacking. That's what he usually does in both ODIs and T-20s.

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

BTW, hey guys, tomorrow, Stuey Broad, UV!!.......what do you think? ;) :p

i guess broads hands would be shaking when he comes in to bowl to yuvraj

I have strong feelings that history will repeat as in prev. T20 WC also India lost their 1st match in Super 8 and their next match was with England and South Africa with do or die situation. Here is also India's next match is with England and South Africa with do or die situatuion. And in prev WC also SA were strongest team who doesn't loose even a single match and here also they are the strongest team who dosn't have loose any match. I hope my prediction comes true.

Oh wow I love you fans, looks like i was right hey!

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
^definition of owned.

Fine work.

I really don't understand India's fascination in burning effigies, and in some cases when they lift their game, cricketers houses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread