Fixed spots in Super Eights

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What tough competition? Even if England goes through to the Super Eights, they can't progress with a group of Australia, South Africa and India.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
At least it would be better to have England rather than Netherlands...I mean lets admit it, Netherlands won't do this every time and there's more chances of having one sided matches with Netherlands in it rather than England.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The Netherlands will get some experience by playing matches against the leading countries. For England progressing it will be only good for the ticket sales.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Well but I'm interested in watching matches that are evenly balanced...not one sided..which is what will most likely happen if Netherlands make it to 2nd round...

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
If England beats Pak,then Pak will have to 'crush' the Dutch to gain an advantage in the NRR.

My question is if England and Holland qualify,which group will Holland be placed in ? E or F ?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If England beats Pak,then Pak will have to 'crush' the Dutch to gain an advantage in the NRR.

My question is if England and Holland qualify,which group will Holland be placed in ? E or F ?

If England and Holland qualify, Holland might be in E and England in F. But I expect Pakistan to qualify for sure. I predict that Holland would be the second qualifier. I expect England to lose to Pakistan, by which England will be knocked out.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer

Not really. If Pakistan lose to England, it just depends on how badly they lose to them. If Pak lose a close game, I don't think they will have to "crush" Netherlands..

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistan will never lose against England because they are already under pressure and they will crush hard on England.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

England would go in Group E and Holland in Group F.

The fixed Super 8 seedings currently predict that England will be in Group E and Pakistan in Group F. If Holland qualify instead of Pakistan, they take their seeding.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Yeah I know and I hope England and Australia dont qualify for Super 8 so then our group will change into easiest group from tuffest group. Holland, West Indies, South Africa and India:rolleyes:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If so we have Holland, West Indies, South Africa and India still it be not an easy group with all team in their extreme form.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
South Africa and New Zealand have now qualified for the Super Eights. So maybe, looking at the schedule ahead, they can let some other players play.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I'm wondering what happens to the second group in the Super 8s.

The pre-seeded groups are
Ban
Srl
Pak
Nzl

What if Holland and England qualify ?

This would be an easy group then.
Holland would replace Pak above,with possibly Ireland replacing Bangla.

That would be a cakewalk for NZ and SRL.

Users who are viewing this thread