Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
My reaction to Australia bowing out was a scratch of the balls, sniff then I turned the channel on the TV.

Step up your game. You should of brought out the Ponting effigy lying in your closet, hung it from a street lamp, set fire to it pleading for his death. And then get some of your mates, find his house, knock down any walls you see, and after all that, make a pretend funeral.

That sir, is the benchmark set.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I like the way that the Indian majority have called English fans arrogant despite English fans continous down playing of our chances both before the match, during the match. Even afterwards the majority think that the West Indies are going to probably knock us out anyway.

valvolux

Club Cricketer
Thats quite a good post. A few defeats and people should not start blasting this team. We played well today barring that short ball syndrome which was highlighted big. Luck didnt go our way here (we fell short by just 3 runs). Had we won, we might have fed the confidence to beat SA and might have gone all the way to the trophy win. Hope we pick up things in the next series.

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

We celebrate our wins, we do not tease the opposition so badly when we win.... Not anytime like those bunch of arrogant English hooligan fans who jumped and danced at Yuvraj's stumping, thankfully saving England another embarassment.

And we dont take crap on the chin, we throw it back onto its original source!

I haven't read anything more ridiculous on here. You see the indians are both the very worst winners and the very worst losers in cricket. The absolutely blind hypocrisy that plagues almost every thread involving indians on this forum is absolutely mind numbing. Just look back at any old thread where they've lost...or any thread where they've won (particularly against england and australia...although with australia theres a lot more threads where the indians have lost!!). Your crowds are dispicable....indians were booing the english players whilst they were warming up in the nets yesterday - really great sportsmanship. Go and burn another effigy you sore losers.

The Australian vs England rival in cricket is the ONLY rivalry that the English and Aussies care about....its good hard cricket with great humour thrown in...anything against india is just too much effort because of the politics and poor sportsmanship that they insist on bringing with them to the game. It's great that they got destroyed by England - finally the indians will shutup about being world champions in this garbage format of a game...and go back to being the team that wins a few tests at home but nothing anywhere else.

Step up your game. You should of brought out the Ponting effigy lying in your closet, hung it from a street lamp, set fire to it pleading for his death. And then get some of your mates, find his house, knock down any walls you see, and after all that, make a pretend funeral.

That sir, is the benchmark set.

Ponting lives in Tasmania. No one in their right mind would go there - everyone's related to each other there and you may not make it back.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
none of the Indian fans have said anything for a while?

There were many more serious damages that occured in players' residence than those mentioned in those links. You can very well go back and watch 1996 semi finals, India vs SL where you can see it LIVE the behavior of Indian crowds in the stadium.

The thing which remains is, there are some no-sense cricket fans where they consider cricket more than a LIFE. It is just stupid thing to do but it is one of the common things that happens here in India.

Some no-sense people ( this includes some people who worship cricketers as GOD and treat them as everything in life ) are going mad doesn't mean that every Indian fan should be of the same kind. :rolleyes: Many people have sense and some don't. The latter part of people are the ones who will go and break the players' property and threaten the life.

These people doesn't even know what A LIFE is meant to be! :rolleyes: We can't do much about it.

Animator!

School Cricketer
.....And someone said English people are not arrogant:rolleyes: and also i heard "Not the whole nation is "racist "

Leave it, i wish England team best luck in the forthcoming matches!

There is not arrogance in pointing out you and your fans prior arrogance. It's imply stating fact.

Also, if you're wishing to bring race into this, I'd advise you not too. Nowhere in this thread has there been any kind of comment that holds any kind of connotation that can be believed to be racist. And if you're attacking Britain/England in general for racism, bare in mind we are one of, if not the most, ethnically diverse country in the world, with free will for all and civil rights based on existence not race.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
LOL!! INDIA TWENTY20 CHAMPIONS MY ASS!

hahahaha. Knocked out of the only thing your good at.

only thing? :rolleyes: We are in the raising curve in every format of the game that includes Tests and ODIs. The recent records in NZ, Aus and England tells you that. South Africa and West Indies are the other places where I want Dhoni's men to prove themselves.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
only thing? :rolleyes: We are in the raising curve in every format of the game that includes Tests and ODIs. The recent records in NZ, Aus and England tells you that. South Africa and West Indies are the other places where I want Dhoni's men to prove themselves.

Everyone would always talk about how when the Aussies superstars retired we would crash and burn. We fell a little but we were still tough to beat. When India lose there batting order in a few years, you won't maintain the same level we have. Your minor successes atm won't last very long.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
There is not arrogance in pointing out you and your fans prior arrogance. It's imply stating fact.

Also, if you're wishing to bring race into this, I'd advise you not too. Nowhere in this thread has there been any kind of comment that holds any kind of connotation that can be believed to be racist. And if you're attacking Britain/England in general for racism, bare in mind we are one of, if not the most, ethnically diverse country in the world, with free will for all and civil rights based on existence not race.

Sorry not racist but yeah the arrogance is the highlight of this thread .

My apologize if i harmed anyone sentiments :(

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Omg so there are actually effegies being burned already?

Joke fans. Absolute disgrace to civilisation and it's why I love nothing more than India getting owned. UV KING OF FAIL.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Omg so there are actually effegies being burned already?

Joke fans. Absolute disgrace to civilisation and it's why I love nothing more than India getting owned. UV KING OF FAIL.

There most certainly are, not only are they bruning effigy's but they look like attacking Dhoni's house aswell.. All of this after there were plans to set up a temple to Dhoni in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread