AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If you were given the chance to be a main character in a TV series or a film, which would you choose?

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can't say I've heard much of post-rock, apart from the odd track or two I've seen you post (which were a good listen). Would definitely appreciate some suggestion

Okay then, well my main recommendation is the YouTube channel wherepostrockdwells - they upload full albums every few hours and if I'm on my laptop I just leave that on in the background all the time.

Those albums that really stand out I then download onto my phone to listen to at work. They are:
  • Alderaan - Infinite Paths
  • Eleventh Vibration - Illusions
  • God Is An Astronaut - Age of the Fifth Sun
  • God Is An Astronaut - All Is Violent, All Is Bright
  • If These Trees Could Talk - The Bones of a Dying World
  • Paint The Sky Red - Not All Who Wonder Are Lost
  • We Lost The Sea - Departure Songs
The two in bold are particular favourites.

The person I prefer conversing with most on this site (no offence to any of you fine folks out there) and the only one I ever really discuss cricket with over here. I think we're both people who lead completely different sort of lives in completely different parts of the world, but the one thing we have in common is what some 'normal' people might call an unhealthy obsession for all things cricket and leagues related, something which has led to a good online friendship over the years that I'm quite proud of maintaining.
I think also that, in addition to that we also approach things in a very similar way, we just have very different things to approach in life. If ever you're in Wales, or the UK generally, or Europe to be honest, feel free to drop me a line.

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
if you have lot of money and you want to invest in a cricket league in real life... than, where and how you want to do it?...

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am guessing you watch Game Of Thrones judging by your avatar.

Who do you think will die end of the season 7 of Game Of Thrones... if you watch it??

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Would you rather always have to speak what's on your mind, or never be able to speak again?

Users who are viewing this thread