AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What's your opinion on post-rock? (If you've not come across it before, I can offer suggestions)

Where in the world would you most like to travel and why?

Have you any pets?

If you ruled a country, what would your flag be?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
What's your opinion on post-rock? (If you've not come across it before, I can offer suggestions)

Quite familiar with classic rock, hard rock, soft rock, electronic rock, country rock, psychedelic rock, also punk rock and new age to some extent. Frankly, if I knew any more rocks I'd be a bloody geologist (:p). But can't say I've heard much of post-rock, apart from the odd track or two I've seen you post (which were a good listen). Would definitely appreciate some suggestions, and would also be happy to return the favor should you ever want to give some of the above posted sub-genres of rock a good listen.

Where in the world would you most like to travel and why?

Germany. Someone quite close to me is based there in Dusseldorf and I owe them a couple of visits at the very least given how often they've made the effort to fly all the way down here to Kolkata where I live. Have also heard a great deal about the beer and historical sites like the Soviet War Memorial, Cologne cathedral, concentration camps among other things. There's no place I'd like to visit more when I can spare the time.

Have you any pets?

Yes, I do have a black lab named Bagheera (also called "Kala"/Black by some people) to care for personally. There are also others in the family that are quite high on my list of priorities.

IMG20170717143329.jpg

If you ruled a country, what would your flag be?

Quite similar to the Welsh flag, except with Smaug the Terrible present instead of the Welsh dragon. Never admired any movie monster more, and the ones in GoT are candy-ass compared to him and most of Tolkien's dragons (read there was one called Ancalagon the size of Mount freaking Everest in The Silmarillion; too awesome to display in a movie adaptation perhaps). The colors would be black on top and red below, and Smaug placed in the middle would be in gold as he was in one of the scenes in The Hobbit (freaking awesome again).

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
What is the meaning behind the wording on your avatar?

This.

What font is the wording?

Same as the one in the GoT overlay I think. No freaking clue. :p

Have you banned anybody at PC.

Two members and countless spambots.

If you could ban any admin, who would it be :p

I'll keep my mouth shut, or they could end up banning me instead!

Would you consider Hawaii as a holiday destination? If so why/why not?

Germany first, everywhere else later. Might visit Hawaii some day when I travel to the States, mostly 'cause of the beaches and the chance to drink up a Hawaiian punch while relaxing at a beach free from all worries.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
So how would you describe your equation with Aislabie?

The person I prefer conversing with most on this site (no offence to any of you fine folks out there) and the only one I ever really discuss cricket with over here. I think we're both people who lead completely different sort of lives in completely different parts of the world, but the one thing we have in common is what some 'normal' people might call an unhealthy obsession for all things cricket and leagues related, something which has led to a good online friendship over the years that I'm quite proud of maintaining.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whom you want to see create their own AMA thread?

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
How would you describe me?
Who should be the next staff member according to you?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
How would you describe me?

I'm afraid we haven't interacted all that much with each other for me to form an accurate opinion of you.

Who should be the next staff member according to you?

I've said it before in this thread, and I'll say it again.

• Promote @PresidentEvil to staffie. From our chats, it has become quite evident to me that very few people I know here care about the well being of this site as much he does. He's also been a great contributor to the forums during the past couple of years or so and would make a very good addition in my opinion.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If you were the dictator of India, what would you do?

Users who are viewing this thread