[Symbian Discussion]

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm using Nokia 500 Belle(symbian s60v5) since 7 months.Liked it very much.Updated my phone to belle a week ago using Nokia ovi suite.It's pretty fast.Ovi store has got lots of apps and games and is 3G enabled.Have got 4 homescreens,here are the screens of my mobile(captured using the screenshot app)
newscreenshotapp3.jpg

newscreenshotapp6.jpg

newscreenshotapp7.jpg

newscreenshotapp8.jpg

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Great to hear that Symbian is still alive.I thought Nokia shifted to MS OS from Symbian.Does Symbian platform support Viber?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Good to see someone intrested in Symbian platform.And yes it supports Viber,Viber for Nokia - Free messages on Nokia S40 and Symbian
I feel Symbian is underrated.Agree that Android is far better but Symbian is not bad either.

I have used a lot of symbian phones,the old ones,Nokia N series and so on.It looked solid at that time but dint have much updates and at those times it dint support much apps.Later i shifted to a BlackBerry and now with Android.Symbain is not under rated,its basically out of favour.It is a very sturdy OS but it lacked that "feel".Not sure how the latest symbians are.I used N72 and N97 years back!

Users who are viewing this thread