PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

kushari

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, it just spoils the fun of the tournament.[DOUBLEPOST=1407431380][/DOUBLEPOST]

But really it spoils the tournament for other clubs.

Completely agree. Its a disgrace when someone quit matches because he is loosing. I thought playing a properly organized Tournament means it will be fun playing and guys are mature to play Online matches, but seems like we are playing with random guys Online who just quit when the going gets tough. I have been part of some other Online Leagues (PS3) here, I am happy, at-least on those leagues the guys are mature enough to finish their matches as we have this understanding anyone who quits matches in between or even Tournament in between (Once they have No chance of qualifying to Knock Out stage), they will be Black Listed and wont be considered for any future leagues we play.

Though I came late in the league, it is so sad to see people who took part in the Auction etc with so much enthusiasm, quitting the matches. I was expecting better stuff from this Tournament, now I have doubt, am I wasting my time playing this Tournament, playing with such immature managers. Hopefully the other managers can change my view about this. Its not fun when your opponent does not show any spine and run away at slightest provocation.

Last edited:

spiderman493

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@SamP might want to update the table and I will finish my next match but i will need a weekend.[DOUBLEPOST=1407443177][/DOUBLEPOST]@Lebanna I haven't seen you posting on this thread you still going to play?

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Going to do the table at the end of rounds because it makes it much simpler for me and clogs up the thread less:).

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
You have until next Sunday (17th) to finish your next match by current scheduling as well mate so no problem there :).

Lebanna

Club Captain
@SamP might want to update the table and I will finish my next match but i will need a weekend.[DOUBLEPOST=1407443177][/DOUBLEPOST]@Lebanna I haven't seen you posting on this thread you still going to play?

Yup, hoping to play Chaman either this morning (if he's online) or Sunday night (away in between unfortunately)

spiderman493

School Cricketer
L
Yup, hoping to play Chaman either this morning (if he's online) or Sunday night (away in between unfortunately)
Kk just wanted to check with u because u haven't been active on the thread looking forward to facing u :)

Users who are viewing this thread