PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

ultimates

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Results of Leeds Lynx vs London Legionaries
Leeds Lynx won by 71 runs

London Legionaries won the toss and elected to field.
Man of the match : Ben Stokes

16c1bvd.png

2jcdz.png

15f26jc.png

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Ok we'll continue with round 2 fixtures and let @Lebanna finish his round 1 fixture hopefully very soon :). Official 2nd round stuff will be up shortly but it's the 2nd round that's on the original post :).

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Round 2
Week commencing : 11/8/14
London Lions v Leeds Lynx
Manchester Mavericks v Durham Dynamos
Nottingham Outlaws v Cardiff Chargers
Southampton Samurai v Birmingham Bears
Free round : London Legionaries
Birmingham Bears - @chaman82
Cardiff Chargers - @spiderman493
Durham Dynamos - @Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx - @ultimates
London Legionaries - @mazd (@JasXI)
London Lions - @venkniralac
Manchester Mavericks - @kushari
Nottingham Outlaws - @Lebanna
Southampton Samurai - @SamP

f53639ba3b5d2cdc6899e4fe7fe5fca7.png

@chaman82 @Lebanna Could you please play your game as soon as possible, thanks :).

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer
The Result of the Match between Cardiff Chargers (spiderman493) vs Manchester Mavericks (kushari) Round 1 Match

Manchester Mavericks 424/6 (In 20 Overs) beat Cardiff Chargers 6/15 (3.4 Overs) by 409 Runs (Won by Forfeit)

4HI57FL.png

yhTMawm.png

vEpAxqp.png

Very sad to see Cardiff Chargers getting pounded like that! Pretty good team that was :(

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Manchester Mavericks vs Durham Dynamos T20 Blast Round-2 Match

Batting 1st Manchester Mavericks has scored 225/10 (In 20 Overs). Can Durham Dynamos win it from here by Scoring 226? Durham Dynamos has scored 280 Runs in 20 Overs in their last match, so anything is possible. Match to be continued tomorrow.

aWitLQl.png

Last edited:

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am back guys, had a power cut last night after that had terrible stomach pain due to which I had to go to the hospital. Doctor says its because of chicken, many people in the city are suffering because of it.

But I am ready for this challenge, will be good second innnings I hope. May the best man win.

kushari

International Coach
I am back guys, had a power cut last night after that had terrible stomach pain due to which I had to go to the hospital. Doctor says its because of chicken, many people in the city are suffering because of it.

But I am ready for this challenge, will be good second innnings I hope. May the best man win.

Oh very sad to hear about your health issue. Please take some rest, we can resume whenever you feel good and healthy. I am not in any hurry. Just let me know here in this thread when you want to resume, I will check my schedule accordingly.

kushari

International Coach
The Result of the Match between Manchester Mavericks (kushari) vs Durham Dynamos (Virender Sehwag) Round 2 Match

Manchester Mavericks 225/10 (In 20 Overs) beat Durham Dynamos 29/10 (4.3 Overs) by 196 Runs

q4dU5uB.png

LPNK5PV.png

2LNQp4m.png

kushari

International Coach
Sehwag got wacked.

I really got lucky there. I felt you are not 100% in it, may be because of your sudden illness. Ideally I would have liked you to get completely healthy before resuming this match. But I salute your effort to complete the match today, considering you went to Hospital last night. Wish you all the very best for the rest of the Tournament buddy. Hope to see you in Knock Out.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I really got lucky there. I felt you are not 100% in it, may be because of your sudden illness. Ideally I would have liked you to get completely healthy before resuming this match. But I salute your effort to complete the match today, considering you went to Hospital last night. Wish you all the very best for the rest of the Tournament buddy. Hope to see you in Knock Out.

Thanks a lot man, you deserved the win. Best of luck to you too.

RIZZYX

International Coach
If I was a betting man I would bet on a Manchester vs Birmingham final. :yes:yes

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I think if a match is over due for more than 14 days it should be abandoned and points should be shared. Its not good that we are into round 3 now and even round 1 match is remaining for 2 teams and none of the teams apart from mine and kushari's has even played a round two match. If it continues like this this tournament will never end and even the people who really want to play will just leave it.

Users who are viewing this thread