PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

kushari

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think if a match is over due for more than 14 days it should be abandoned and points should be shared. Its not good that we are into round 3 now and even round 1 match is remaining for 2 teams and none of the teams apart from mine and kushari's has even played a round two match. If it continues like this this tournament will never end and even the people who really want to play will just leave it.

Absolutely. In case players stop taking things seriously, there is no point playing a tournament.

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry to make the following statement
I am stepping down from the manager post of London Lions and this league.I need to get back to my studies so I am taking this decision.I thank everyone and it was a great time with you all .All the best for everyone.

God Bless Everyone

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Hi guys, due to a few personal issues and a lack of activity from a few members I'd just like t to request we take the coming week to kind of reorganise instead of start round 3 if that's ok with everyone? Only have access to a mobile at the moment but will post more details in the next day or two, thanks.

phani001

Club Captain
Hi guys, due to a few personal issues and a lack of activity from a few members I'd just like t to request we take the coming week to kind of reorganise instead of start round 3 if that's ok with everyone? Only have access to a mobile at the moment but will post more details in the next day or two, thanks.

Yes, that would be better... count me in....:yes

grkrama

National Board President
lynx is still on the money, ultimates has been strategicing with me the other day.

seems we are getting a free point this round with venki gone.

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys is there any interest here? Seems to have gone a bit dead :(.

Buddy you need to be a bit more strict with completion of matches on schedule. If someone does not complete award the match to his opponent and move on. The tournament should not be hold hostage by 01 or 02 managers.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Seems to be more than 2 a bit inactive right now and I'm struggling without PC access this week to organise everyone.

grkrama

National Board President
good to hear from you samp. would be a shame if this league went dead, this was the only league were i had invested time:(.

mazd

International Cricketer
Hey guys things are looking well now. I am sorry I am not available right now, things have quite changed moved to a new city. But I surely will be available in weeks or before that. Sorry again. @SamP brother you are doing an amazing job.

Users who are viewing this thread