TAOC Templates Released

i dont think i'll be making faces hari.....
good kit by the way nabeel

Well, my first try with TAOC bats has been unsuccessful. But anyway, here's the second try. A CJI 5000. I know, it's still not quality and there are numerous flaws, but I think this one is better than the previous one. I'm trying my level best guys, and I am determined to contribute something to TAOC.

Just release the damn thing...we will worry about silly details later...outdated or not...just finish the thing even if it only has 2 teams...thats all I can say...

Just release the damn thing...we will worry about silly details later...outdated or not...just finish the thing even if it only has 2 teams...thats all I can say...

lol you need to finish atleast the batting,bowling and fielding to release even a beta :p

Nz odi kit preview

Attachments

• NZpreview.jpg
    NZpreview.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 53
i think you are not using the blending options and using just simple brush tool of photoshop....

nabeel3494 added 33 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

anyways,my england blended kit....

mate i use ulead photoimpact X3 rather than photoshop.....

i think you are not using the blending options and using just simple brush tool of photoshop
this is because of jpg preview.....the creases are there in the original kit

Do the kits contain jumpers or will they not be included in the BETA release? Jumpers are worn pretty often, in england anyway, and frequently look significantly different to the shirt design.

Users who are viewing this thread