TENNIS Tennis World Tour

D

Dutch

See there has been a resolution fix of some sorts for the game......but a lot of people cant select it or even connect a controller.

[HASHTAG]#tryingtobeontopic[/HASHTAG]

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yo @zimrahil - 'multiple accounts' 'other industry people' - Why is he allowed to say this and me and many others are allowed to say basically nothing.

He is not saying it to you. You joined yesterday and what have you contributed, seriously ?

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
He is not saying it to you. You joined yesterday and what have you contributed, seriously ?

He is saying it to me. He thinks I'm one of the Aussie dudes having created another account. That's clear to anyone.

I just don't think it's right that he gets free rein.

I originally joined as a joke because of the whole side spin debate.

Since then I've asked questions regarding people playing Tennis World Tour and I've been on topic (a bit of the time anyway) and they just got ignored and deleted.

It's double standards mate.

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For all of this crap talk about me I wouldn't mind someone showing me one post on here where I talk down TWT? (Time to put up or shut up.)

My last post was conciliatory and it is pretty vain for anyone above to think I'm talking about them. Not everyone on here posts ;)

and on the idiot post - it was very particular - if you post on YouTube videos of AI v AI and think that it is a representation of gameplay, you are, indeed, an idiot - more so when it has been explicitly said that this is the case.

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
and on the idiot post - it was very particular - if you post on YouTube videos of AI v AI and think that it is a representation of gameplay, you are, indeed, an idiot - more so when it has been explicitly said that this is the case.

Dude, Certain people do streams of your game. How the hell is that AI vs AI? Explain that one Ross. Can't wait for this.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dude, Certain people do streams of your game. How the hell is that AI vs AI? Explain that one Ross. Can't wait for this.

Duuuuuuuddddddeeee the last video I watched was AI v AI as stated in the video.... that's the point at which that I hit the ignore button.

Still waiting for the post of me putting TWT down.... crickets*

*don't bother… life's too short, I won't see your post anyway.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry for this off-topic. I couldn't stop myself from posting this.

I want to say something. Tennis World Tour, it is a fantastic game. Developers have been very dedicated and passionate about the game. They have even acknowledged their mistakes by posting in Facebook, Twitter pages. They have promised to give future updates, patches which other developers won't even think of. They will update the game and make it more playable and make it a 100% finished product. It will be the game of decade after the patches and updates. It will also get many features in the future updates.

AOIT is nothing. It is not playable. It is a piece of crap. Ross doesn't care about his customers. He blocks people on social network. The people who have purchased that game and who have given positive reviews about it are the group of idiots. The people who have given negative reviews about TWT are all idiots. It is not playable when compared to TWT.

Phewwww...

@NeedsMoarSideSpin, you are happy now? Don't worry, I'll promote TWT whereever I can. Now get over with it and have a life, mate.

Last edited:

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
Sorry for this off-topic. I couldn't stop myself from posting this.

I want to say something. Tennis World Tour, it is a fantastic game. Developers have been very dedicated and passionate about the game. They have even acknowledged their mistakes by posting in Facebook, Twitter pages. They have promised to give future updates, patches which other developers won't even think of. They will update the game and make it more playable and make it a 100% finished product. It will be the game of decade after the patches and updates. It will also get many features in the future updates.

AOIT is nothing. It is not playable. It is a piece of crap. Ross doesn't care about his customers. He blocks people on social network. The people who have purchased that game and who have given positive reviews about it are the group of idiots. The people who have given negative reviews about TWT are all idiots.

Apart from you saying that it's a fantastic game, it isn't. Nobody has said it is. Not once. Also the update and game of the decade bullshit you've plucked out of your arse, I don't see much wrong with that salty.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apart from you saying that it's a fantastic game, it isn't. Nobody has said it is. Not once. Also the update and game of the decade bullshit you've plucked out of your arse, I don't see much wrong with that salty.
If you really want to play a good tennis game, then help the developers to improve in certain areas such as gameplay, animations etc.. There is Adam who is now helping the developers to fix few things, reporting some issues etc.. and there is you, who don't even want to contribute to the betterment of AOIT and just want to promote the game of TWT whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 46200

He is saying it to me. He thinks I'm one of the Aussie dudes having created another account. That's clear to anyone.

I just don't think it's right that he gets free rein.

I originally joined as a joke because of the whole side spin debate.

Since then I've asked questions regarding people playing Tennis World Tour and I've been on topic (a bit of the time anyway) and they just got ignored and deleted.

It's double standards mate.
Hey dude time to move on, please stop taking things personally... You're pm's to me will stay with me don't continue here, please x

D

Deleted member 46200

If you really want to play a good tennis game, then help the developers to improve in certain areas such as gameplay, animations etc.. There is Adam who is now helping the developers to fix few things, reporting some issues etc.. and there is you, who don't even want to contribute to the betterment of AOIT and just want to promote the game of TWT whatsoever.
Yes Adam @adammonghan being fair he has made some valid points he wrote to me with a good argument about these games and this is how we constructively move forward. Being fair both games are decent interpretations and add good depth to a sport which is popular but seriously underrepresented in games world... Pes vs Fifa and now AOIT vs TWT I feel both developers will work hard to see their product shine.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Duuuuuuuddddddeeee the last video I watched was AI v AI as stated in the video.... that's the point at which that I hit the ignore button.

Still waiting for the post of me putting TWT down.... crickets*

*don't bother… life's too short, I won't see your post anyway.

Hey! Ross,

First of all, I only own AO International Tennis, I don't own TWT.

You seem genuine when you ask for feedback so you can keep improving AOIT, I've watched tons of footage on TWT and also read up on TWT an awful lot and from all this there are three things much better in TWT all of which are important, can you improve on these things in AOIT, they are:

1) Licensed Players - For all of TWT's problems and the fact it looks like a game made on a tiny budget they've still managed to add 10 more licensed players to their game than AOIT and a couple of legends as well, more licensed players were promised at launch of AOT, but, still after all this time we only have a very low 20 in the entire game, nowhere near enough, the created players don't count either and many people (myself included) who like an authentic experience don't go near the created players, not knocking people who do use them, fair play to them, but always feel Big Ant uses the created players as an excuse not to add more REAL players.

2) Ball sounds - Another win for TWT, in TWT it sounds like your hitting a tennis ball, in AOIT it sounds as though your hitting a ping pong ball, this has been an issue in AOIT since day one and I truly can't believe after so many patches it's still not been fixed especially as I'm convinced it would improve the feel of the shots in AOIT greatly if this easy fix was made.

3) Movement - There's no doubt at all although some of the animations in TWT look a little awkward the actual movement looks far more smoother than the clunky/stiff movement in AOIT, this is another area that AOIT has not improved enough in since release.

So there you have it Ross, don't forget I bought AOIT over TWT so I backed Big Ant, but these are just three things all of which are vital things in my mind that are much superior in TWT even though it's such an unfinished game, the question is can or will you improve these things in AOIT?

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
Hey dude time to move on, please stop taking things personally... You're pm's to me will stay with me don't continue here, please x

You make that sound creepy. It really wasn't.[DOUBLEPOST=1529047342][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ha! That's all I have to say about that

Users who are viewing this thread