TENNIS Tennis World Tour

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
do you have an idea when the ps4 patch will be release on xbox one - the one that fixed racket and ball contact ?

They deleted a post on Facebook a few days ago saying the digital Switch version was delayed, a lot of people already got it, so I'd say that's why they removed the post... They replied to someone in Italian saying the online update would likely be the end of the month now. It's not just the "PS4" patch, it will actually put all platforms on parity with each other so they say.

D

Deleted member 46200

When the update drops would love to have an update to see how this game is as, let's face it we can own tow tennis games!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
When the update drops would love to have an update to see how this game is as, let's face it we can own tow tennis games!

I expect if it hasn't arrived by Tuesday, then possibly later in the week. I hope it's at a decent time of day for me to do a few videos on and do a stream also to give my thoughts. Hoping online isn't riddled with bugs

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Still no update for online and Big Ben/Breakpoint has gone silent not posting for about a week now and deleting that post about the Switch digital delay... I actually asked Sony for a refund due to lack of promised online and missing features but they told me I need to get into contact with Big Ben to get approved tried to do that through email and socials and I have heard nothing.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Still no update for online and Big Ben/Breakpoint has gone silent not posting for about a week now and deleting that post about the Switch digital delay... I actually asked Sony for a refund due to lack of promised online and missing features but they told me I need to get into contact with Big Ben to get approved tried to do that through email and socials and I have heard nothing.

Apparently the digital version for the Switch didn't go on sale on the 26th like they had said on that deleted post. I'd guess the next update (if there is one) will move into July now.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah got a switch had a look this morning before I downloaded a demo for Aces nothing on the e-shop at all listing the game for preorder or anything checked EB online this morning and they have it up for preorder in.... AUGUST pushed back from the July 15th date they had a few weeks back

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Do any of you get the feeling with all the silence and constant delays with TWT that they are gradually building up to abandoning the game early on?

If you believe what you read Big Ben already made money out of the release, so personally I can see them leaving the game as it is for the most part and totally shelving support in the near future, they certainly don't act like they care about their customers at all.

The way they just keep going quiet with no updates of any kind is disgraceful IMO.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
They've delayed the Switch version to August in Australia apparently, I don't think they'll abandon the game, but I'd say updates will be VERY few and far between. I'd say they will aim to have the game complete by next May, so it's been a cash grab by the Bigben CEO really.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
They've delayed the Switch version to August in Australia apparently, I don't think they'll abandon the game, but I'd say updates will be VERY few and far between. I'd say they will aim to have the game complete by next May, so it's been a cash grab by the Bigben CEO really.

If that's the case it's truly shocking behaviour and I hope everyone gets their money back, should not be allowed to get away with it.

The most frustrating thing of all is I think we really needed TWT to do well so we would have had two tennis games on the market that could continue to push each other into making the best tennis game possible, but it does not look like Big Ben will be putting any pressure on Big Ant to improve, so we just have to hope Big Ant continue with their long list of updates regardless.

D

Deleted member 46200

I might pick up a Switch at some point, I'll probably end up giving it to my son though lol
You are a true sweatie, give your munchkin a hug from me x

Also let us know how the switch compares as I will have time on my hands and will badger the man to get me one x

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
You are a true sweatie, give your munchkin a hug from me x

Also let us know how the switch compares as I will have time on my hands and will badger the man to get me one x

The Switch is tweaking great I love mine the graphics while obviously not top of the range are decent enough especially Nintendos games they look gorgeous and the fact I can take pretty big AAA games on my commute to work and uni make it worth it.

Zelda was a tweaking blast to play seriously the best Nintendo game in ages. Mario Odyssey was great too and with Smash this year I am so excited. Pokemon spin off this year and a proper game next year is good news. Even the third party ports have been good. Cannot wait for Aces

D

Deleted member 46200

The Switch is tweaking great I love mine the graphics while obviously not top of the range are decent enough especially Nintendos games they look gorgeous and the fact I can take pretty big AAA games on my commute to work and uni make it worth it.

Zelda was a tweaking blast to play seriously the best Nintendo game in ages. Mario Odyssey was great too and with Smash this year I am so excited. Pokemon spin off this year and a proper game next year is good news. Even the third party ports have been good. Cannot wait for Aces
Thanks Adam, I'm going to put my deprived house wife act on x

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks Adam, I'm going to put my deprived house wife act on x
Yeah I defiantly would, pick up a pro controller too seriously the best controller I have ever used. Aces looks so good cannot wait to get the cash to buy it like it isn't a sim but it looks like good fun to play with mates. My next big game purchases are RDR2, Spider-Man and Spyro then probably Smash 5

Users who are viewing this thread