TENNIS Tennis World Tour

Nard2020

Club Captain
They have no control over when it goes live, it's down to Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo processing the patches.
Hence the "talking out of their asses" part. Besides, that's more excuses because they do have some control. Where is the steam patch, there's literally NO process needed and it's takes just a few hours. Sony's is similar once you get through your day 1 patch, so again it would just be a matter of hours.......i don't see the Steam or Sony patch.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Hence the "talking out of their asses" part. Besides, that's more excuses because they do have some control. Where is the steam patch, there's literally NO process needed and it's takes just a few hours. Sony's is similar once you get through your day 1 patch, so again it would just be a matter of hours.......i don't see the Steam or Sony patch.

Might have issues with going live after the drama they've caused over the past month or so, who knows. I just want to see what they actually include, I wouldn't mind betting we won't see it until sometime next week. Seems very strange to post on the Spanish page and nothing on the actual pages most players will look at on Twitter and Facebook.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Might have issues with going live after the drama they've caused over the past month or so, who knows. I just want to see what they actually include, I wouldn't mind betting we won't see it until sometime next week. Seems very strange to post on the Spanish page and nothing on the actual pages most players will look at on Twitter and Facebook.

The whole thing has been weird, mishandled and sloppy.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I personally don't expect to see anything until sometime next week. I still wouldn't be surprised if it's actually August given the fact the Switch version got delayed until then here in Australia.

D

Deleted member 46200

I personally don't expect to see anything until sometime next week. I still wouldn't be surprised if it's actually August given the fact the Switch version got delayed until then here in Australia.
Didn't you say this before... ? Seems. shame they can't get a working title out for the major's... We have one left so what's the chances before Flushing meadows as I don't know about anyone else I start getting bored of tennis.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Didn't you say this before... ? Seems. shame they can't get a working title out for the major's... We have one left so what's the chances before Flushing meadows as I don't know about anyone else I start getting bored of tennis.

Yeah I've said it once before, before that Spanish stated the patch was apparently finished and in the approval process. Some people think it won't be touched until the RG edition next year.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Update is out, single player feels a lot better shots seem to have more weight and gameplay is faster it's still far from perfect though also gaps between racquet seem to still be there.

Online is obviously P2P not server based it's very laggy as a result. The game crashed when I got in to a online match the first time and me and my opponent could hardly return serve the second. Invite a friend option refers you to a loading screen with a timer (Like when you are waiting for an opponent in the quick match option) that does fearsome tweak all, you don't seem to be able to invite a friend like you do on FIFA or 2k but I will try to work that one out later.

Patch size 240mb so very small for what you would think would be a hefty update considering the month we have waited and the update introduces 3 online modes

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Just played my 1st match post update and I must say, it was comfortably the most enjoyable match I've played on this game. The pace has vastly improved, good quick tempo to the play. The AI make unforced errors, not as many as I think they probably should, but it's a start at least. Line judges now make the 'out' calls and we can finally change coach and agent in career mode.

I haven't tried online as after seeing youtube videos I don't want to waste my time but as a predominantly offline/career player I am very pleased with this update. I just hope it's not another month until the next one!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Just played my 1st match post update and I must say, it was comfortably the most enjoyable match I've played on this game. The pace has vastly improved, good quick tempo to the play. The AI make unforced errors, not as many as I think they probably should, but it's a start at least. Line judges now make the 'out' calls and we can finally change coach and agent in career mode.

I haven't tried online as after seeing youtube videos I don't want to waste my time but as a predominantly offline/career player I am very pleased with this update. I just hope it's not another month until the next one!

I personally don't expect to see another update for quite a while, assuming you're on the PS4 as well? From what I've seen, no one has got it for Xbox, Switch or Steam yet strangely.

Users who are viewing this thread