TENNIS Tennis World Tour

D

Deleted member 46200

If Big ben was more communicative then I feel people would be more receptive and hopeful
BigBen and Breakpoint are not representative of the video game industry in France.

Show some respect for some great games produced by French developers (AC, Detroit Become Human,LIS.. etc)
Question... If both games were super brilliant would you buy both? Like a PES and FIFA situation? x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Question... If both games were super brilliant would you buy both? Like a PES and FIFA situation? x

Easy answer - yes. Not sure FIFA and pes have both been super brilliant at same time though ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Easy answer - yes. Not sure FIFA and pes have both been super brilliant at same time though ?
Nope they've both been mediocre but still people buy both as they are very different x

D

Deleted member 46200

It's a shame the TWT team haven't been more transparent, I'm sure people would feel somewhat more at ease if they could at least post regularly on what's going on.
I do agree I do love a good PM... Guess social media in France is broken?

D

Deleted member 46200

Lol careful, you'll upset someone again
I have some sensitive soul is 'hurt'

It's also Monday morning in France shall we see if there is communication from AO tennis's rival... ? I was really hoping for some competition between these games x

D

Dutch

Full Ace and Tennis Elbow developers are both French...
The french love their tennis games and the things I have read points to the fact that they are a passionate bunch who are also deeply dissapointed with the state of TWT. That the developers are french is neither here nor there......and they themselves have probably been hung out to dry by the publishers.

D

Deleted member 46200

The french love their tennis games and the things I have read points to the fact that they are a passionate bunch who are also deeply dissapointed with the state of TWT. That the developers are french is neither here nor there......and they themselves have probably been hung out to dry by the publishers.
But a little more communication wouldn't go a miss... ???????

D

Dutch

Sigh my bit of french and italian was just a little joke and an acknowledgement of our new friends here and has now been deleted.....fedge me sideways ......why?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sigh my bit of french and italian was just a little joke and an acknowledgement of our new friends here and has now been deleted.....fedge me sideways ......why?
I have mentioned the reason in the deleted post. There is a rule that members cannot use other language. As alternative, you can show your acknowledgement through pm or you can provide the English translation along with the post.

D

Deleted member 46200

I have mentioned the reason in the deleted post. There is a rule that members cannot use other language. As alternative, you can show your acknowledgement through pm or you can provide the English translation along with the post.
For the record I provided adequate translation... Just feel you're being a little officious... ?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the record I provided adequate translation... Just feel you're being a little officious... ?
Which of your deleted post are you referring to, where you said you have provided adequate translation? And if you are feeling that I am being officious only thing I can tell is, I am doing my job. Apart from today, I don't remember deleting posts since a long time. SO, I don't understand why you feel I am 'officious'.

EDIT- If anyone has any queries/clarifications, you can PM me. No need to derail the thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread