TENNIS Tennis World Tour

D

Deleted member 46200

That list of so called improvements for TWT they are planning is a pile of shi........ not much mentioned in the way of gameplay was there.
I will give it a couple of months and that's when AOIT makes it's way onto the back burner... Let's see x

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
Right. I'm gonna break character and tell it how it is.

I've been unlucky enough to have had AO Tennis since the January launch and it was TERRIBLE back then!!! No. Let me go back one step. It was downright unplayable.

Not much has changed. The gameplay is awful. Nobody cares about stadium creators. Nobody plays tennis games for the stadiums.

If you don't think the Tennis World Tour gameplay is much better than AO International Tennis or whatever you are calling it now, then you are deluded. TWT is NOT a perfect game but it's playable.

How many of you have actually PLAYED Tennis World Tour? It's not a fantastic game by any stretch but it's miles better than AO Tennis. How many of you actually have it? It has the potential to be a good game once they sort a few things out. AO Tennis has zero potential. ZERO.

This will no doubt be deleted because the majority of you can't handle the truth.

Peace.

MOD EDIT- Editing out insults to other member.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

So you accuse a number of people of "being up Ross's arse" and then sign off with "peace", that's a mixed message if ever there was one.....

I am not into wars about which game is better anyway.....each game has its ups and downs....personally I love Full Ace but the lumpy graphics just put me off although the physics are top notch.....I will be keeping an eye on WTT to see how it develops and might pick it up if it improves.....

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
I am not into wars about which game is better anyway.....each game has its ups and downs....personally I love Full Ace but the lumpy graphics just put me off although the physics are top notch.....I will be keeping an eye on WTT to see how it develops and might pick it up if it improves.....

All you do is war over which game is better.

I just want to know how many of you that are slagging this game off have actually played it. It really isn't a difficult concept to understand.

Peace. (OH MAH GAWD HE SAID PEACE - ATTACK HIM)[DOUBLEPOST=1528986953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah I thought as much.

D

Dutch

All you do is war over which game is better.

Start reading "matey".....

JoeS31

County Cricketer
If you don't think the Tennis World Tour gameplay is much better than AO International Tennis or whatever you are calling it now, then you are deluded.
I'm deluded. I own both games. I think at this moment in time AO is a far more enjoyable game BUT I do think this time next year TWT will comfortably be the better game if the updates they promise are properly done.

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
I'm deluded. I own both games. I think at this moment in time AO is a far more enjoyable game BUT I do think this time next year TWT will comfortably be the better game if the updates they promise are properly done.

Then you are in the minority that owns both games. If you prefer it, fine. I personally think I wasted my money on it but fine if that's what you think. The majority of these people haven't played both games. They are sheep.

I don't LOVE Tennis World Tour but I feel it's much more enjoyable to play and it definitely has potential to be fantastic.

Last edited:

Screamfan

School Cricketer
I just want my question answered

Just stop your bullshit please !

I own both games and I bought TWT few days before the international release and that was my biggest mistake.

Such a joke this game is broken and unfinished.

We are a lot in French Community who asked for a refund, developers in Facebook have disabled the comments section.

Average score in the most popular French videogame site is 5/20 for TWT and 15/20 for AOIT

Look at Metacritic too.

We are 3 weeks after the release and still no online, no doubles

And this game is overpriced, such a shame for the video game industry.

Breakpoint and BigBen are a shame for France

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
Just stop your bullshit please !

I own both games and I bought TWT few days before the international release and that was my biggest mistake.

Such a joke this game is broken and unfinished.

We are a lot in French Community who asked for a refund, developers in Facebook have disabled the comments section.

Average score in the most popular French videogame site is 5/20 for TWT and 15/20 for AOIT

Look at Metacritic too.

We are 3 weeks after the release and still no online, no doubles

And this game is overpriced, such a shame for the video game industry.

Breakpoint and BigBen are a shame for France

You think AOIT is finished?[DOUBLEPOST=1528991916][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wonder if he will just call you a sheep with his arse stuck somewhere...thanks for bringing some sense here....

Sense because it's in line with your thoughts. I see.

D

Dutch

You think AOIT is finished?[DOUBLEPOST=1528991916][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sense because it's in line with your thoughts. I see.
So its the Tennis World Tour thread and you want it to be about that and reprimand others when they steer off topic, but ask whether AOIT is finished or not, a point he never even mentioned.....your arguments are just utterly flawed from start to finish and you just result to childish remarks when it isn't to your liking and then accuse Ross of doing the same......look in the mirror mate.

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
Two minutes of silence to the ones who just signed up to this forum (few days ago) just to promote TWT and not actually talk about what the game actually provides to it's customers.

Very curious to know if they are geniune members or the associates of Breakpoint & Bigben.

Alright salty

I have no affiliation with Breakpoint or Big Ben. If I was, the patches would be out quicker. Like I said, I dont think it's a perfect game. I can just play it without wanting to throw my controller through my TV.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright salty

I have no affiliation with Breakpoint or Big Ben. If I was, the patches would be out quicker. Like I said, I dont think it's a perfect game. I can just play it without wanting to throw my controller through my TV.
People are asking for refunds on TWT as they consider the game as crap and UNPLAYABLE. It seems only you have recieved an exclusive 80% completed game - Limited Edition.
Too much credit, he joined yesterday when he finally got out of diapers.
I'm talking about whole group of TWT marketing managers.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The only truth is that you are not helping the purpose of this thread in any way... NeedsMoarContent and be helpful if possible which I guess is not why you are here anyway...

Edit: Calling in some moderator to clear the posts so that we can have something regarding TWT which hasnt been the case for a while now...

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
I'm talking about whole group of TWT marketing managers.

You mean like one of the guys who promotes AOIT on his YouTube (over 400 videos) who the majority of you (including Ross) treat like shit. Real nice of you all.

None of us have anything to do with Big Ben/Breakpoint. We are just fans who want a decent tennis game for the Next Gen.

As of right now, that's Tennis World Tour by far.

Users who are viewing this thread