TES 5: Skyrim

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Downloading it now. Should only take about an hour to an hour and a half.

Promised myself I'd till I got a new keyboard and mouse but I had a moment of weakness.

----------

From Steam might I add.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
73% done. Would have finished but I accidentally paused it somehow while I went off to watch the F1.

Looks rather good.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Ah, you know its a good sign when the game detects your system and decides that High is the best for you. Hurrah. Now lets have a wee* peer inside...

*Subject to change into a marathon peer

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah, you know its a good sign when the game detects your system and decides that High is the best for you. Hurrah. Now lets have a wee* peer inside...

*Subject to change into a marathon peer

Auto detect is rather pessimistic in most of the cases. Set the Ultra settings but keep the distance settings of High. It should work. ;)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well I am wandering off in Skyrim rather than following the main quest line. Have been looting bandits and dungeons.

Managed to kill few Giants as well. Trust me these guys are freaking brutes, one kick and you are dead :)

Don't love the fact that I already have a companion after just 1 hour in game

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Managed to kill few Giants as well. Trust me these guys are freaking brutes, one kick and you are dead

I've been following the quests while generally having a vague look around. Was so busy harvesting cabbages I failed to notice a Giant on the loose. Thankfully the "Companions" or whatever they're called killed it though they did ask me why the hell I'd just ignored it. :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I've been following the quests while generally having a vague look around. Was so busy harvesting cabbages I failed to notice a Giant on the loose. Thankfully the "Companions" or whatever they're called killed it though they did ask me why the hell I'd just ignored it. :p

How do you go to learn Dragon sound? Couldn't find the way and I have just gone too far to come back. :p

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
^You have to find the dragon shout words on some walls and stuff. When you kill the dragon and absorb the soul, you learn to use the Dragon shout.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
So what exactly is this? What genre is it and what game is it comparable to?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Its an RPG and next installment in elder scroll series. The last game was called oblivion. Its a first person action RGP but can be played in third person.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Comparable to Dark Souls and The Witcher (2) however it allows for A LOT more freedom in what you choose to do, where to go and what to make your character etc

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game seems so huge. Just joined the mage school Winterhold. It took me around 1 hour to reach the school on a horse. I dont think i would be able to finish it before mass effect 3 :noway

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Since I work full time, it will take me ages to end it :(. Weekends with wife and the kid away at her parents is only chance I got. :D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
^You have to find the dragon shout words on some walls and stuff. When you kill the dragon and absorb the soul, you learn to use the Dragon shout.

Done that, I am looking for Greybeard guys? How to get to them from Riverside or Waterun? I will probably have to see some videos online.

BTW I had the fight with the toughest necromancer in long time yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread