TES 5: Skyrim

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Follow the river... Thats the safest way and you wont get lost ;)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, I started doing other minor quests as I didn't feel like the massive hike that going to the Greybeards looks like its going to be.

Shall be making my journey there tonight though.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
You'll get another massive hike after you are done with some of greybeards quests. ;)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
The map is really helpful. I got my copy yesterday and could only put one and half hours into it :mad. I will probably have a real go at it once my annual 15 day leave starts in first week of December :thumbs. Happy days lay ahead :cheers

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Is Skyrim tied to Steam if bought retail? And have you noticed any bugs so far - anything big that is (apart from giant spiders)? One other thing, I hated the way you picked items up in Oblivion or dragged bodies - are those two things more realistic now? Speaking of which, do things stay where they are after you've killed them instead of vanishing into thin air?

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
There are huge enemies like spiders, Trolls and Giants. My guy is a Nord and I use Battle Cry to make the trolls or giants run from the scene.

Noticed only one bug that animals very rarely come down flying out of nowhere. The dead bodies remain where you killed the bandit or animals.

I will have to search hard for path to Greybeards. I took a snow path and almost climbed to top but then it was too steep to climb on snow.

Will get time to play on Sunday only :(

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Thats a tricky one. Even i tried to climb that mountain from the left side a lot of times. Go to the village on the right hand side of the mountain(Sorry, dont rem the name now, been playing LA Noire for last few days, Waiting for HD texture packs for Skyrim) . From there you'll find a staircase leading to the top of mountain. Take my advice, buy a horse. Its going to be a long journey. ;)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Played about 4 hours of the game. Quests are pretty interesting so far. Only gripe I have so far is with the sword play. Sometime it feels as if you are swooshing your sword through air rather than flesh of a bandit or a deer. Also animals tend to get stuck in the environment a bit too often. I managed to kill a mammoth that way while I was at level 3 ;).

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Assassins Creed has the best sword play I've ever had in any games. Feels like the real thing :p

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Hahaha... I did the same mistake... :lol

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
A couple of Skyrim comics that I found funny from Penny-Arcade.com

i-9HNNHvS-XL.jpg

i-PPTPkRk-XL.jpg

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah those giants are bitches. Have killed two but only with alot of saving and running around, jumping onto places they can't reach then filling them full of arrows.

Only problems is they hide when they can't get you if you have your bow out so you have to jump down, lure them over and the jump quickly back onto some ledge.

Users who are viewing this thread