The Android Discussion Thread

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Fenil..Best option-Unlock Boktloader,flash a custom recovery and just install CyanogenMod 12.1..its gonna be out soon...I rooted and flashed stock lollipop on my Sparke V about 3 weeks ago.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Fenil..Best option-Unlock Boktloader,flash a custom recovery and just install CyanogenMod 12.1..its gonna be out soon...I rooted and flashed stock lollipop on my Sparke V about 3 weeks ago.
That'll scrap warranty na?

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Well,if you have your phone insured,you can do that.
Still,if you do that,you can Unroot,flash stock recovery and lock your bootloader if you want to claim your warranty

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Well,if you have your phone insured,you can do that.
Still,if you do that,you can Unroot,flash stock recovery and lock your bootloader if you want to claim your warranty
Who insures a phone of Rs.6,500? :p
Too much technicalities for me. Any video of the whole rooting and unrooting process available?

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Can Some one explain me how can i install custom rom on my tab lenovo a 3000-h

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
First of all,check whether your tab has custom roma or no(Pretty rare except if you got a Samsung/Nexus).
Root your tablet(there are lots of rooting guides around specific for every device.)
If you get rootes,install a custom recovery(Stock recoveries cant do anything.).Check whether your tab has custom recoveries or not.If there are custom roma,thery'll surely be custom recoveries for it.
Then,you just need to wipe some specific partitions and flash the rom zip file..Youre done :).

Any rooted AndroidOne user here?(Apart from me :P)

CodeWizard356

School Cricketer
how to make transparent android app ?
Creating a transparent Android app adds a touch of sophistication to your user interface. For a comprehensive guide on making your Android app transparent, I recommend checking out "RFP Template for App Development."

In this article, you'll not only find insights into crafting transparent UI elements but also gain valuable tips for the broader spectrum of app development through a well-structured Request for Proposal (RFP) template. Don't miss the chance to elevate your app development skills and create transparent, aesthetically pleasing Android apps!

Users who are viewing this thread