The Android Discussion Thread

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Which phone are you using? Touchwiz is proprietary samsung software, and cannot be installed on other phones. Ofcourse, there may be ROMs porting touchwiz to your phone, and you can try them out if you like.
Using Lenevo A3000

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hello everyone. I have a Nexus 5 and the update to Android 5.0 has just popped up. I've heard a lot about bugs specifically on the Nexus 5 though. How long do you think I should leave it before I update?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
You might wanna see what bugs people report, and whether those affect your style of usage or not.

Anybody used/seen the OnePlus One Home - OnePlus.net ? Definitely the best bang-for-buck phone out there. I'm planning on buying it, but would certainly appreciate a hands on review first.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
One Plus One is pretty good tbh.My friend got one from the US and it seems value for money deal for me.
Better than Samsung.If you like CyanogenMod,you'll love it.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
One Plus One is pretty good tbh.My friend got one from the US and it seems value for money deal for me.
Better than Samsung.If you like CyanogenMod,you'll love it.
Can I have a review of the camera? I believe the camera quality is quite poor, and the UI is appalling.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Well,the UI can be changed with some launchers or a whole new custom rom.You already got CM 12 and many 5.0 based builds out there.

As far as the camera is concerned,I need to ask my friend for his view and maybe need to click some test shots

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can I have a review of the camera? I believe the camera quality is quite poor, and the UI is appalling.
It is a video about comparison but it does have a part about camera (both pictures and video capability).

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I moved to Mi3 from Lumia 920 few months back. It was a good phone,VFM, speedy and very sturdy built but still there was something lacking. I always wanted a good camera in my phone and everything else comes second for me. Moreover the gaming abilities of Mi3 didn't really matter much for me as I just play games on PS4. Also, i was missing the double tap to unlock feature of Lumia desperately. All these things combined made me sell off Mi3 within 2 months of usage. I forgot to mention the battery life, on stock miui5, the battery life is absolutely phenomenal. I'm a heavy user and i used to get through one and half days without charging easily. So i bought a lumia once again, 1020 this time, and boy the camera. :O This thing blows every other phone camera outta water and due to windows OS, it was pretty fast despite having just a dual core processor. Since then i have no qualms about my purchase.
Now i see oneplus1 coming to india and it look extremely attractive. I'm very inclined to get it as my second phone due to its battery life, bigger screen and it has double tap to unlock too. Lets see if i get a invite tomorrow or not. I've registered from 5 accounts though :p

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Any news on Android Lollipop update on Android one mobiles? Micromax Canvas series has starting to get it but still MMX A1 has not got it.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I feel cheated by Google. No lollipop update yet on my Micromax Android One phone.

PratikS

School Cricketer
The World's first answering engine an [HASHTAG]#android[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#app[/HASHTAG] is ready to launch and roll out of India Thelightapp !!

Users who are viewing this thread