The Best Cricket Management Game On The Market

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Trial download should be out within days.

blake

School Cricketer
Try speaking next time, rather than spewing.

Blazer, if that is the best you can do, you are an absolute tosser. He's making his opinion and you blatantly took his post completely out of context. He also included after that 'in every other facet, but no, you failed to quote that, didn't you? Let him have his own opinion, if he likes ICC more than CC then you don't need to force CC down his throat, claiming that he must play it. It's like you are arguing with anybody that says they don't like CC. You ranting on about this crap has made me want to play Cricket Coach less and less.

I've got a good idea, why don't you search this post looking for random statements you can take out of context and quote to contradict me? Is that the sort of thing you do, to make you look cool and me look like an idiot?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed. Blazer, not everyone has to love CC. Jesse said he thought the game was trouble, but then he did go back and say he did enjoy it. Nothing about ICC at all - so I don't see what your problem is. We all know you love, CC, but not everyone has to bat themselves to it like you seem to do. I think you need to watch your posts because your going to lose any friends you have here if you talk trash like that.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Guys no need for this.

Personally, I've not had scores like that, and I rarely ever change the aggression of my batsmen.

I've asked for a graphic shot so I can go and sort it out, Blazer I know plays both ICC and CC, so I'm not sure why people are pinning CC on him.

I'm not going to force anyone upon Cricket Coach, I don't know about other people but I'm not.

dajesmac

Club Captain
Okay it's the fifth test of the Ashes, and it's nothing completely crazy, but England are 285-5 from 50 overs, another example of exaggerated run rates. Havent got one too crazy yet, but i did sreen it if you deem it necessary to see it.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The thing is, as I've said previous, its difficult to get the right balance. My point here about 285-5 from 50ovs, is that its possible, its only short of 6rpo, which is high yes, but is possible.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've seen no problems apart from the one that allows 120 odd overs to be bowled in the day. Once that is fixed I would see this game up there with ICC, which is a great game, and for Cricket Coach to be at that level is a real achievement.

Just leave this thread and forum to talking about CC and not blasting other people's posts, and that goes to everyone, including The Blazer.

dajesmac

Club Captain
Nah I rarely change the aggression of my batsmen, and can still chalk up scores 350+ in one dayers, and when i do put it up to "aggressive" for the last 10 overs it gets up to 452. In tests I still hit at 5-6 runs an over, and ENgland just hit 439 off 77 which is 5.7rpo.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I've seen no problems apart from the one that allows 120 odd overs to be bowled in the day. Once that is fixed I would see this game up there with ICC, which is a great game, and for Cricket Coach to be at that level is a real achievement.

Just leave this thread and forum to talking about CC and not blasting other people's posts, and that goes to everyone, including The Blazer.

Couldn't put it better myself.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nah I rarely change the aggression of my batsmen, and can still chalk up scores 350+ in one dayers, and when i do put it up to "aggressive" for the last 10 overs it gets up to 452. In tests I still hit at 5-6 runs an over, and ENgland just hit 439 off 77 which is 5.7rpo.

Ok, lets put this in perspective. On ICC06 the other day, which in my opinion is the best of the series, I was set 240 to win in one session on the final day of a County Championship game as Surrey. I managed to chase it down! 8 an over for a whole 2 hours on a final day pitch and I did it. Anything can happen in cricket, and these games portray that sense of surprise mixed in with the usual game scoring. I haven't seen any ridiculous scores so far in v3.05, and in fact they've all been realistic. I would definitely not say it's a batting friendly patch like I've seen said on the CC forum because I made 515, enforced the follow-on and then had 250 odd to win the game. I lost being bowled out for 170 odd and the pitch had deteriorated massively from the 1st day. So far my experiences with the new patch have been very good.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Treva, I've not had any scores that are wildly massive, that's why I keep asking for screenshots!

blake

School Cricketer
Is there a way I can download the 3.05 demo? I would still like to check it out. Unfortunately, I downloaded a previous version and hardly got any gametime on it as it kept crashing.. when I download the version it still says my trial has expired.

Users who are viewing this thread