1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is just getting beyond a joke..
Desktop Screenshot 2022.03.06 - 21.24.56.90.png

The negative points are surely a deterrent hey :lol

Desktop Screenshot 2022.03.06 - 22.04.37.92.png

Last edited:

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I have been not able find matches since a week and the strange thing is my level is shown blank and not like it is displayed in the above image.
I can find games but same as you my level is also blank on ps5 be nice if there was an option to see how many are online and maybe a search that lets you search for a game in any of the 4 formats I’m not bothered which it is I just want a game without waiting ages

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I have been not able find matches since a week and the strange thing is my level is shown blank and not like it is displayed in the above image.

I can find games but same as you my level is also blank on ps5 be nice if there was an option to see how many are online and maybe a search that lets you search for a game in any of the 4 formats I’m not bothered which it is I just want a game without waiting ages
we are putting together a facebook page for people to call out specifically big xi league matches when they are ready to play. The page just started, so only few members now. will inbox you the link (available on my signature too) so that you can use when you are looking for matches.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
we are putting together a facebook page for people to call out specifically big xi league matches when they are ready to play. The page just started, so only few members now. will inbox you the link (available on my signature too) so that you can use when you are looking for matches.
Would suggest a discord or WhatsApp as it is instant.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Then this mode will die in few weeks , very few people to play with in this mode
In the ps4 leaderboard I had seen 310 people's name. There could be many more in PS5, Xbox and steam, so can't really agree with you on this one.

We can give our suggestions and improvements on already existing modes, which may or may not be tweaked. But asking for a mode which was never implied seems to be little far fetched.

Will be happy for you if the mode comes, but so far there has been no update on this.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I really like it despite the glitches hopefully things will improve as it could be a game breaker for big ant that’s the future online and people are prepared to spend money playing online. Fielding needs sorting it’s really bad especially online and things like counting runs when the wickets been taken But it’s addictive and I keep going for more

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I really like it despite the glitches hopefully things will improve as it could be a game breaker for big ant that’s the future online and people are prepared to spend money playing online. Fielding needs sorting it’s really bad especially online and things like counting runs when the wickets been taken But it’s addictive and I keep going for more
I really like the mode too. The fact that the players cannot be edited makes it half easier for fair players to play online. If tweaks are made to ensure the other exploits can't also be done then it would be a really good mode.

The glitches needs to be fixed, but once sorted it will be a game changer for sure.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I would love to give this a go, but I have never been able to find a single multiplayer match ever

Users who are viewing this thread