The BIG XI Thread

jdr3008

School Cricketer
Needs the timing window slider. It automatically defaults to 100 when playing the online mode. This doesn't change the difficulty and for someone like me who plays on a different timing window, it makes it nearly impossible to play online mode. It would be an easy addition too like it already exists in the game!

QPREVO

School Cricketer
I've played 5 games today and 3 players have left mid game and it counts as a loss for me?

Wolfie22

School Cricketer
I spend a lot of nights just waiting in series x lobby. I'm Australian, usually only get games with 300 ping but sometimes I vs aussies. It sucks it's so broken, never gonna get enough players to play it. I enjoy it a lot despite it flaws but I'm one of the few ig

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I've played 5 games today and 3 players have left mid game and it counts as a loss for me?
Yes
Post automatically merged:

I spend a lot of nights just waiting in series x lobby. I'm Australian, usually only get games with 300 ping but sometimes I vs aussies. It sucks it's so broken, never gonna get enough players to play it. I enjoy it a lot despite it flaws but I'm one of the few ig
There is a link in my signature, please use the FB group to post messages while waiting for matches. If anyone else is available you will be able to find matches easier.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
It is so difficult to get matches and after many tries I encountered an idiot who takes stance around 5th wicket on the offside. So infuriating. I checked his rank, having won 8 games our of 12 he is in 400s whereas I am in 20s having won 5 out of 9.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Which platform do you play?
It is so difficult to get matches and after many tries I encountered an idiot who takes stance around 5th wicket on the offside. So infuriating. I checked his rank, having won 8 games our of 12 he is in 400s whereas I am in 20s having won 5 out of 9.

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello Everyone, I am back here after a very long time. I have to admit that i stopped playing online just because i happened to play against all the players who just want to play online just to win, either by tweaking their team to full skilled to all aspects or bowling same line and length for full 20 overs. In fact I stopped playing online for the very same very reasons which I mentioned above.

I stopped following planetcricket because i was not playing online cricket anymore. After I saw the bigxi I hoped there would some players who wanted to play decent cricket games and there are players who are decent to play fair online competitions. I am still in the dejected zone for the following reasons

1. Not able to find many players who want to play a decent game with limited skill sets.
2. Some players use the same techinque of slow bouncers and loopy short spinners.

I do really appreciate @BigAntStudios for still thinking about fair game policies. @BigAntStudios Let's think more about the same and incorporate the same on regular online games. Rather than creating a separate game section for fair gamers and cheat winners.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
@MattW,

Big XI mode is unplayable now.

Opponent disconnects it's adds to our loss.
We only get a few points when opponent disconnects.
Leg side wides are not called.
Fielders are not catching balls going above their head when they are running, the catch attempt is made only after ball is passed them.
Keeper not collecting balls going near them resulting in byes

I've played 6 games in the new patch. Everytime opponent disconnected and it added to my loss.
@MattW , know that you are busy with the main thread. Could you please let us know if these are looked at in todays patch?

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios, it would be nice to have options to host matches and invite friends to play in Bigxi in sections.

Difficulty level can be kept default.

Just a suggestion

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW , know that you are busy with the main thread. Could you please let us know if these are looked at in todays patch?
A number of those are general fielding issues which will be improved by the patch.

I know we have some stuff in the works regarding better tracking for disconnects and the points for that, there's some more general improvements on the points system in this update that should help, but there's more to do that will roll out in future updates. It's certainly something on the agenda as a known issue.

@BigAntStudios, it would be nice to have options to host matches and invite friends to play in Bigxi in sections.
I know invites are planned, will have to check progress. I believe it might be being pushed back slightly to just do it once in a way that's cross-gen compatible, rather than implementing the invites now, and needing to modify it shortly after to support cross gen.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Hi @MattW,

PLayed one game with new patch. Game was solid, but fielders trying to catch ball going above their head still has a timing issue. The chip shot is underpowered now comparing earlier.

The opponent disconnected the game and I got -1500 as my ranking bonus. Not sure that is correct. 20220318_060551.jpg

smth77

School Cricketer
So i've been playing big x1 online right, Two instances where when I'm smashing the other player they have disconnected. That's fine, but what really pissed me off that both of times I have been rewarded a loss on that game. I have not lost a game fairly so far. I hate how the system gives me a loss for no reason. God frustrating.

purudaku1all

School Cricketer
@MattW I play on PS5, I noticed that the game crashes every time a keeper tries to run out the striker.
And for the opposing player, it shows disconnected and counts as a loss

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
So i've been playing big x1 online right, Two instances where when I'm smashing the other player they have disconnected. That's fine, but what really pissed me off that both of times I have been rewarded a loss on that game. I have not lost a game fairly so far. I hate how the system gives me a loss for no reason. God frustrating.
Really understand your pain bro.. Feeling the same.

Users who are viewing this thread