The BIG XI Thread

What most do is they play fair till the match is tight then when they are about to lose they resort to such stuff. The short stuff is on off stump where I am able to hit for singles but not getting away with big shots

Maybe I just need to improve! But I'm not able to replicate the length in nets or outdoor practice. Even with short length during practice the ball doesn't bounce much for spin.
It could be a hard and dry wicket where thr match took place. Hence the extra bounce

Ok pc anything is possible with mods.
Post automatically merged:

How about adding player packs likes of Mark waugh Hayden flintoff etc retired ex cricketers as bonus when you level up.
Don't think the licences would cover that.

It's fun. Don't get me wrong.

Although I have lost 8 games straight Im sitting just above MaattW :) at 52

How is this possible?
On which console pc ps or xbox
I think I know how this works. Happened to me first game till I fixed it. You're welcome to test it, this is just a theory but my first game I had like 4 diamonds, I think if you just add players to the squad but never edit it, the game just plays the squad it has.

You can't play against friends. If you want to play with friends you can go to custom match but the points won't gets added to this leaderboard.

Try fiedel edwards
You can play against friends, just make sure you both searching for the same game type at the same time, I have only played against friends in this mode, however if you only play friends in this mode you points will be way way lower.

If I'm about to win a match and the opponent disconnects. That doesn't give me a win. People are exploiting this loophole. Overall a great concept. Just needs some improvements and fine tuning.

If I'm about to win a match and the opponent disconnects. That doesn't give me a win. People are exploiting this loophole. Overall a great concept. Just needs some improvements and fine tuning.
why exploiting? you still get your points

why exploiting? you still get your points
Doesn't count as a win in my stats, neither does it count as a loss in the opponent's stats

And there are some stability issues on the xbox one version as the game often crashes or hands while searching for a game in the big xi mode

I'm glad this game doesn't count me leaving as a loss coz 2 times tonight it has turned my xbox off aha. Playing in big 11

Users who are viewing this thread