The BIG XI Thread

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
The whole point of the points system is to negatively score this kind of play, BA must just do MORE penalties, they are analysing this kind of play and will change the scoring system.
They have to, this concept is really good but only be enjoyable if people stop such obvious exploits atleast.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Ha I can't even set up a team would be helpful to say what is wrong rather than that it is wrong.All the squares are green.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Also will like to add disconnection not only happens if one disconnects many times due to server error so there should be save option so that we can invite and finish the match.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Help me out here - I'm struggling to find some good enuf bowlers for my team:) Any suggestions?
My Updated XI
I have opted for power at the top 4 and Stokes as the Sapphire AR
1645826569330.png

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Found 0 games on PS5 version
Played 7 games on ps4 version won 4 and 3 ran away or server error got disconnected.
Reached 62000 plus level up but got no bonus.
I hope they can do this way you level up and get rid of your silver player or get some perk which you add to ur player or whats the point of level up or earning more points.
Save and host option should be added for sure. Also a tournament mode will be nice dbc14 had one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread