The BIG XI Thread

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I can only suggest checking things like your NAT type and connection to PSN using the built in internet connection test. If you have the option to try using a different internet connection that's worth trying as well.
Restarted ps, working now. Thanks.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
To be honest the online players base is so small that it will be frustrating for most of the users after couple of weeks from now on in finding the games regularly when all of the guys have tasted and being there done that on this mode.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys, help me out here.. Only licensed players are can be drafted in to team right? I can't see any of the Indian players but at the same time I see players like Azam Khan, rauf , Etc who are also unlicensed.
Is it coz they play in the BBL, CPL etc which are licensed?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not the greatest team. I'm not familiar with any of the silver category guys. Can anyone help me out with the selections of some silver players?

1645785610575.png

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Hey guys, help me out here.. Only licensed players are can be drafted in to team right? I can't see any of the Indian players but at the same time I see players like Azam Khan, rauf , Etc who are also unlicensed.
Is it coz they play in the BBL, CPL etc which are licensed?
Yes buddy

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
20220225_160242.jpg
My eyes are still burning. 5 overs, 24 blue balls with seamers, 6 red ball with spinners. Felt like playing some mean bowling machine.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
View attachment 264235
My eyes are still burning. 5 overs, 24 blue balls with seamers, 6 red ball with spinners. Felt like playing some mean bowling machine.
Left hand or right hand batsman
I only agree to movement on for these kind of virus players. I feel you had easy boundries to score score few with movement he will change the field.
I feel let's start reporting ids in forum using this kind of fields or bat outside off.
So that fair players can avoid playing these ids.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I only agree to movement on for these kind of virus players. I feel you had easy boundries to score score few with movement he will change the field.
I feel let's start reporting ids in forum using this kind of fields or bat outside off.
The whole point of the points system is to negatively score this kind of play, BA must just do MORE penalties, they are analysing this kind of play and will change the scoring system.

Wolfie22

School Cricketer
Well i've been sitting on the xbox lobby all night. Played 1 game and it was super fun. Then I tried playing another and it lagged out, then i've had numerous game crashes, Just found a game and it crashed after I clicked the launch game thing. Sucks man. Fix the crashes

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
This field was for a right handed batsman. I was able to tonk him since he was bowling on blue balls.

Such players should be banned I'll message you his username so that you can avoid him.

Users who are viewing this thread